Pre-Destined: Chapter 6

Soon the day of Aziyah and Travon's lunch date arrived.

When the time was confirmed she began getting ready around 11:00 because he was going to pick her up at 12:30.

Aziyah POV:
"I'm not sure what to wear right now" she said stressing out to Milo and Mila and her group facetime call.

"Wear something pink or wear a body on dress" Milo suggested as she smiled texting Elijah away.

"Yes! That or either a classy top with like a skirt", Mila added on focusing back on her nursing homework.

"Should I go with a pink top with a denim blue skirt?" she questioned as she stared down her closet full of clothes.

"Just send a picture of yo closet right now", "Let's see the closet" Mila and Milo said at the same time.

"Ok", Aziyah replied.

As she sent the groupchat a picture of her closet. She realized it was now pushing around 11:20 which meant she had less time to get ready for the lunch date.

"Y'all, I gotta call later, I'm already 20 minutes behind schedule and I'm not tryna have him wait on me when he gets here" she said as she scurried around her room.

"Ok call us later and let us know what happened" Mila said as her and Milo hung up.

Once Aziyah hung up she rushed in the shower, showering for about 20 minutes.

Once she got out she did her skin care and decided to wear a pink blouse, denim blue mini shorts, white boots, her white chanel bag, and her pink sunglasses she had.

Soon as she finished putting everything on she decided on a light makeup look and sprayed her 'Daisy Love Paradise' perfume by Marc Jacobs on herself, checking herself for any fixable errors.

*The outfit*

After heading downstairs she had gotten a text from Travon saying he was her waiting in her driveway

Once she locked up she headed towards the car, scrolling through her phone for nothing because she was nervous walking up to his car.

"This car hard asf Travon, when did you get it?" she asked smelling how good it smelt in there.

"Thanks mama, I got it like 10 months ago" Javon said as he smiled at her.

"You look beautiful by the way" he complimented respectfully as Aziyah's heart fluttered once she heard his that.

"Thank you, you look good as well" she responded as she noticed that Travon was wearing a gray hoodie with a black vest on, with black cargo pants, and some panda dunks.

*His Outfit*