Pre-Destined: Chapter 15

*A day later*
As the group continued to explore Vegas the next two days, Aziyah and Travon became more physical since they were now a couple.

Having deep kisses, hugging more often, and even building a sexual chemistry, the two were inseparable.

Soon they returned back home from Vegas, the two instantly decided that they wanted to plan another trip in a few months once Aziyah was back into selling homes on a regular basis.

"The trip was so good baby" Aziyah said while placing light pecks on Travon's face"

"Yea, we fasho need to plan another one, but just next time" he said wanting to deepen the kiss after the last peck she placed.

"Baby we can finish kissing later but for now you gotta help me find a new agency" she said reminding him of the deal that they had made.

"Just one more mama" Travon said giving her a nice, slow kiss before they started the search.

Once he finished kissing her Aziyah was left in shock of the way he placed his lips onto hers leaving her with a tingly feeling now between her legs.

"Boyyy don't be kissing me like that unless you want a son" she said while they laughed in unison.

"Aight chillll mama. Now you know we ain't ready to be having babies this early" he said while he licked his lips while chuckling.

"Whatever but let's get started" Aziyah said while rolling her eyes knowing she stopped more from happening.

As the two of them continued looking for agencies and a new hire for the gym. It was now becoming dark outside. Checking the time Travon realized it was 8pm and decided to stop them from pushing themselves too much.

"Mama it's 8:00, we needa find something to eat" he said as Aziyah closed her laptop.

"Ok, what're you in the mood for" she replied wanting to cook dinner for them.

"Nah ion want you cooking this late" he said getting up while going on Doordash.

"No baby, I want a home cooked meal. We've been eating out since the trip" she replied heading towards the fridge.

"Aight but imma help you wash the dishes" he said going up to kiss the side of her neck.

"Ok ok, I'm thinking of making something simple. What do you think of shrimp alfredo with broccoli and garlic knots" she questioned while he looked amused.

"That sounds good asf, gone head I'll be waiting" Travon said while slapping Aziyah on the butt staring at the recoil she had.

"Owwwww that hurt Travon" she said while he just laughed at the reaction.

"Sorry mama but yo shit just too fat not to touch" he said walking away while laughing.

As Aziyah made dinner, she was done about an hour later calling him down to eat. While they ate they had a smooth conversation just getting to know each other even better than they already did.

Once they cleaned their plates, Travon washed the dishes while Aziyah took a shower. Coming up the stairs Travon laid down in bed while she put on some shorts and a tank top.

"You look good asf in yo natural state baby" he said as she climbed into bed"

"So watchu tryna say? That I look bad with makeup?" she joked as Travon rolled his eyes.

"Nah but I just love when you just in the comfort of your own home and chilling out with me" he said as she snuggled into his arms.

"I appreciate that baby" she said turning over to kiss him.