Pre-Destined: Chapter 34

While everything had been going steady in Aziyah's life, she had began to realize that maybe not having Lonni around was the best decision

She felt as if she didn't have to report to someone as well as be ridiculed for everything she decided to do.

Yes, there were good moments with her sister but sometimes you have to let go of those "moments" in order to see the treatment you had received.

From the time since they were kids Aziyah had felt as if her sister was joining in on the constant making fun. She didn't know why her sister treated her so bad but as she continued to remember things began to come back to her.

Aziyah knew that Lonni had felt as if she wasn't enough for her parents and that Aziyah was considered the golden child.

While Aziyah wanted the freedom that Lonni had, she didn't want all the constant pressure of maintaining good grades as they let Lonni slide on things like that.

Although the sisters wanted what the other may have gotten it actually caused a rift in their relationship which caused the two to clash more as they grew older.

It was November 9th, 2014 and today was the day that everything changed within Aziyah's family. The last few weeks had been filled with constant bickering between the sisters.

Arguments that consisted of whether or not Aziyah made the right decision on staying with her boyfriend London of six months all because Lonni told her she didn't trust him.

"Well Lonni he hasn't shown me otherwise" Aziyah expressed to her sister who was rolling her eyes.

"There you go being dumb and unaware. I told you the girls at school saw him with Athena" Lonni replied back crossing her arms.

"Which is his cousin.... I told you and explained the situation to you already" Aziyah responded going to her room to get on the phone with her boyfriend.

"Bitches always wanna cry wolf but when the evidence is in yo face you ignore it" Lonni whispered not being aware that Aziyah heard it.

"Bitches what?" Aziyah questioned peaking her head out of her room.