Pre-Destined: Chapter 23

*LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!!*

While Travon was still grieving his father, Aziyah was right there besides him uplifting his spirits any way she could

While Travon was still grieving his father, Aziyah was right there besides him uplifting his spirits any way she could. Two days later his mother invited them out to eat and to go up to the cemetery with her.

Emotions running wild, Aziyah knew she had to be strong for him and his mother. Holding both of their hands as they cried and spoke to him.

She wished she would've gotten another opportunity to speak with his father since the last they saw each other was a week before he passed but she knew his presence was always near and believed he was watching over Travon and his mother.

After that emotional day she stood by his side for the next couple of days, letting him vent, cry, and take him time, knowing he would do the same for her.

It was now Saturday and she wanted him to get out of the house and go out with their friends. She had set an outing up with her sister and the twins secretly so that the guys wouldn't go run their mouths to go tell Travon.

Everyone was also there for him, stopping by to check up on him or just having conversation and laughing with him. They always knew how he could keep things to himself and shut down so they helped Aziyah out when she couldn't.

"Babe get up I made you breakfast" she said handing him the platter filled with pancakes, waffles, eggs, grits, and a variety of meats.

Waking up groggily, he rubbed his eyes and smiled while looking at her with the plate in her hand.

"Thank you baby, you look beautiful this morning." he said licking his lips looking her up and down, taking in her outfit.

She had on a brown SKIMS set that had complimented her dark, brown skin. Glowing as the sunlight entered the room she was now glittering from putting on her COCO Mademoiselle Body Oil.

"Thank you baby, now eat up. I'm going to start your bath water" she replied placing a kiss on his lips.

Aziyah always believed in catering to a man who exuded in everything that he did for his woman. She witnessing her father and mother reciprocate that romantic energy and she knew Travon deserved it.

"What's all this for mama?" he questioned finishing his food quickly enjoying all the flavors that lingered on his tongue.

"I just wanna cater to you this morning baby" she said entering the room with his robe while handing it to him.

"Okay Mrs. Destiny Child, whatever you say but seriously thank you baby I really appreciate this" he said taking the robe from her hands, heading to the master bathroom.

"Not too much because you know that's my favorite song" she said laughing.

As they walked to bathroom Destiny Child's 'Cater 2 U' was playing coincidentally on the speaker she placed in there to set the mood.