Pre-Destined: Chapter 20

Atlanta, GA • 12:48
"What the fuck you doing at my house" Travon yelled out aggressively stepping in front of Aziyah trying to close the door.

"So this what you into now?" Nene said ignoring him with a disgusted look on her face.

"Don't get fucked up. I don't even know why you been bothering me this past week. I left yo ass in Houston for a reason" he said angrily.

"And why this fat bitch over here looking stuck, huh? Ian know you was into allat"

"Watch how you talk about my lady and get the fuck of my property" Travon responded while Aziyah pushed him out the way and walked up on Nene.

"Bitch what you gone d-" was all that was heard before Aziyah punched Nene dead straight in the face.

As Aziyah tried to punch her again, Travon picked her up easily and shut the door on Nene. Not wanting Aziyah to get out of character for something that could jeopardize her.

"Let me go back out there, she talking too much shit for me" she yelled trying to get out of Travon's arms.

"Ian letting you go til you calm down baby. She not worth it and you too pretty to be out here fighting like Ali" he said chuckling.

"Ain't shit funny nigga. Im finna handle this bitch right now since she wanna be on bullshit. Ia show her a fat bitch on my life" she replied finally getting out of his arms.

Quickly running up to the door she opened it and shut it behind her so that Travon would not come out there.

Looking for Nene she spotted her walking over to get into her car. Without saying anything, Aziyah ran up on Nene punching her in the back of her head.

As the girl fell to the ground Aziyah threw blow after blow while Nene was trying to grab ahold of her hair.

When Travon finally got out there he saw the scene and ran over there pulling Aziyah off of Nene.

"Bitch what you got say now? Done got her ass beat over a nigga that eat a "fat bitch" ass every night" Aziyah yelled while Nene was terrified.

"Calm down baby, they about to call the police" Travon whispered in her ears as the neighbors began to check to see all the ruckus.

"Fuck that! That bitch been bothering our whole dynamic for more than a week! I don't give a fuck" she yelled, staring down Nene as she got in the car with blood all over her face.

As Travon rushed Aziyah inside, the girl soon sped off of the driveway embarrassed by what happened. She knew that she was going to have to find a way to get rid of Aziyah but for now she had to stay low.

Entering the house, Travon locked the door and Aziyah sat on the couch shaking her leg about what just happened.

"Baby calm down... don't listen to what she has to say. You're beautiful." he said reassuring her like how he used to.

"It's not even that. Im not that insecure little girl who worries about her weight anymore. I'm upset because the bitch had the nerve to step to the front door acting like shit was sweet" she said rolling her eyes.

"I understand where you coming from baby and we gone handle this situation together. I know you probably gone tell yo sis or whatever but try to keep this matter private, aight? I just wanna make everyone safe" he said grabbing her hands and looking in her eyes.

"Ok, I trust you but don't hide anything else from me, so I won't have to beat nobody else ass" she said while they both sat there chuckling.