Pre-Destined: Chapter 40

It had been about three months since Travon and Aziyah left Bora Bora and came back to their regular functioning life

It had been about three months since Travon and Aziyah left Bora Bora and came back to their regular functioning life. Everything had been seeming to go very well in the moment and no crazy changes or issues had been occurring.

Aziyah who had been checking on the construction that had been happening to her real estate building seemed as if things were going well. She liked how the current progress was turning out and was told that all the renovations would be done by the end of the month.

Excited was an understatement of her feelings. She felt accomplished to have come this far to where she could open the building once it was furnished and she had some real estate agents for hire.

As well as Travon who had been there alongside the way making sure the contractors wouldn't try to get over on Aziyah since she was a woman and just being happy to see the determination in his fiancé's eyes whenever she would bring up how she would decorate the place or whenever she would show before and after pictures of the renovations.

While all of that was going on Travon was also contemplating whether or not he would expand his gym business and begin to place a 'Training Zone' in Houston, Los Angeles, D.C., or even New York. It was a tough decision because that would mean he would be on the move constantly which left Aziyah home planning the wedding all by herself.

Now originally Aziyah wanted a smaller, traditional wedding but as she began thinking she realized that this would be the only time she would ever get married so the couple decided to have the wedding next year June 21st because it was the start of summer and would be the start of a new beginning for them.

A royal wedding is what Aziyah had imagined with all types of white, crystals, bling, food, attire, performances, and more. And with that being in mind meant their budget was starting at one million dollars.

Which had been throwing Travon through a loop because as long as they got married it didn't matter but he wanted to fulfill Aziyah's dreams of giving her everything she wanted and more.

They were now in the bed back at his house looking for venues while eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Blanco get yo white ass out the way" Travon mumbled as he nestled himself onto Aziyah's chest.

"Don't be talking to my white man any typa way before I have him bite yo ass" Aziyah retorted nudging Travon off of her as she began cooing at Blanco and giving him some affection.

"Wow so you really just turned on a nigga for the damn dog" Travon scoffed dramatically as Aziyah rolled her eyes.

"Bae don't do too much. You know we was working so much these past months so my baby didn't get no attention" she replied in her baby voice as she talked to Blanco while he just took all the love while wagging his tail and getting excited.

"So the dog can get the love but I can't get none til next year. Ain't that some shit"

"Travon, Blanco is a damn dog and you are a human, calm down. Plus it's not even gone take that long it's only 8 months away"