Pre-Destined: Chapter 4

Aziyah POV:
Due to a long emotional roller coaster of a week. Aziyah decided to take a few days off that she had earned.

As she sat on her new couch she ordered a few days ago she had gotten a text message from her groupchat.

Big 3/3❤️😭

Milo🫡: Let's go to the club tonight and shake some ass😝

Girl you always wanna go to the club, but which one and what time👀👀👀

Mila❤️: Yea I'm down. I don't have class til next week some time

Milo🫡: WHATTTT Mila down to go out gotta be a first Aziyah

Yea fr lol, you never go out but when you do we turn up fr😭😭

Mila❤️: Y'all too much😭😭 but yea I'm ready to let loose on some hoes

Milo🫡: Ok Bet. Let's go to that new club that just opened last week and invite Lonni ass she always be turnt

Bet. Whose car we taking

Mila❤️: We taking yours ma'am...

Milo🫡: Yuppp lmaoooo

Y'all dtm lol and ok bet.

Once Aziyah got the confirmed time from Milo, she called up her sister to see if she wanted to go to the club with them and once she hear club she automatically said yes.

"So what's the dress code", Alonnah asked her.

"Girl just wear something that says I'm single and sexy you know" Aziyah said as she rummaged through her closet for an outfit.

Once the call was over Aziyah got in the shower.

While in the shower she did her routine that consisted of dove sensitive bar soap, vanilla sugar scrub, and a vanilla scented soap.

When she stepped out she did her skin care and put on her eos Shea Butter Moisture Vanilla Cashmere lotion. After that she put on her deodorant, her black laced thong, and some pasties she had in her closet.

As she continued to put on her outfit she got a text from an unknown number saying

*565-217-8910: Baby I miss you we can talk it out. What you saw isn't what was happening

As she looked at the message she knew who it was from and blocked the number as quick as possible.

Now annoyed she put on her outfit which consisted of a Stone wash top and skirt, black padlock wedge heel high boots, her cross necklace, and some silver shades.

When the outfit was fully on she sprayed her Miss Dior perfume on her and did her makeup/hair.

Finally her look came together and she was now locking up and headed towards her car.

Soon after she pulled off and made her way to get her sister, then the twins.

Once she picked all of them up they made their way to the club.

*The Outfit*