Part One

The Other World 2
This story is a sequel for the other world, so you need to read that first.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hyunjin's pov
I groaned opening my eyes slowling my whole body hurt, I closed my eyes as soon as they met the light.
"what the hell" I yelled trying to adjust to the new light, where I am...what the help happened?
I looked around the room, machines were everywhere...my eyes followed the tubes that were connected to them until I reached my arms...i am in hospital....in earth...how the hell did I get here...why I feel like I have been crashed by a dragon.
"ouch"I said after I tried to remove the IV, why does everything hurt...god.
The door was opened, I froze when my eyes met with the person.
"jeongin....inie...."I stuttered, how is he here....he is dead...i saw him die in front of my eyes...
"hyung, you are awake" he said with wide eyes, before I could say anything he ran out of the room.
I ripped the IV off not caring about the pain, I stood up to my feet but I immediately fall.

"god, hyunjin what are doing?" I looked up to see changbin running toward me picked up placing me on the bed.
"changbin...what....what is happening...."I said shaking my head I saw them both die in front of me...why I feel so weak...
"I understand that you have been into an accident but it is hyung for you young man"he said hitting my arm lightly.
"hyung, he just woke up from a coma stop hurting him" jeongin said hitting the back of changbin's head.
"I am sorry baby" the older said pouting, my head is spinning so fast right now.
"hyung, the others are coming...minho hyung too, he was so worried about you that he didn't leave you side...he went to change and check on..."
"hyunjin" chan yelled entering the room with seungmin and felix...i am going to faint, my eyes widened when I saw han walk inside, he had teary buffy eyes not looking at me.
"jinie hyung" felix pulled me into a hug crying hard, jinie hyung" you are awake....i was so worried about you...damn it....i thought I lost you...i...i mean we lost you" he added pulling back immediately.
"how are you alive....you died in front of me?" I asked looking at them with wide eyes.

"I think he still disoriented, hyunjin you have been in a coma for 6 months...the doctor will be here soon don't worry"chan said patting my shoulder.
Coma...6 months, what are they talking about....
"hyunjin" a man came running inside the room, this can't be happening.
"da...dad...."I said with teary eyes, that's it I lost my mind....i went mad after mates died this is the only explanation behind my dad was my mom who looked kind of mad yet relieved.
"you...you scared me....for how long should I take care of you.you are a grown man.....you are so reckless that you almost got yourself killed" she said glaring at me.
"honey..." my dad said taking her hand.
"big bro" a girl jumped on me out of nowhere making me whimper in pain" oh, sorry" she said pulling back.
"ye....yeji" I blinked confused did she just call me bro.
"hyunjin" minho came running inside the room his hair was messy, his eyes had dark circles under them." I am sorry baby...i am sorry it was my fault please forgive me" he added falling on his knees in front of the bed.
"leave" my mom yelled.
"honey, you can't kick him out..."
"I can and I will....i will erase him from our lives I didn't even approve of this relationship....it is his fault I almost lost my son..."she yelled again.
"we are leaving...yeji come" he said pushing my mom out of the room.

"hyunjin, I messed up...i didn't mean it..."he said tears streaming down his face.
"what the hell is happening here?" I yelled making all of them flinch" why are you apologizing?" I added, and how the hell are they alive all of my mates are standing in front of me breathing...i can't feel any of my magic or powers....i feel....i feel like a human.
" you don't remember..."han said with a raspy voice.
"remember what?" I said shocked.
Minho and han shared a look before minho looked at me " we....we fought and then you left and had a car accident you have been in a coma since....i..."he said looking down in shame.
I froze leaning back on the bed, silence filled the room..... something is wrong, what the hell happened, I remember killing minjun and then I....i saw han kill himself after that I left....
"oh, I see our patient is awake....you had us worried about you...i am doctor Kim" a handsome man said entering the room" If I may can I have the room alone with him....i need to check him up...you can come right after but don't put so much stress on him" he added looking at the boys.
"what no....felix...minho don't leave guys...." I said.