Part Thirty-Three

Seungmin's pov
"chanie...wait"I run after my husband but he did not stop to listen, I just followed him until he reached our room.
"why didn't you tell me?"he said his back facing me, I gently closed the door moving closer to him.
"I had no right to tell you...hyunjin should have..."
"do you listen to what are you saying?"he looked back at me with a disappointed stare" he put us in danger seungmin, all of is...i almost lost you...jeongin...felix...who knows who it would be next...and he is refusing to report this, why?"he added making me look down.
"There is something you don't know and before you ask what is it, I can't tell because you won't believe me"I said making him sigh.
"another secret...just amazing"he said falling into the bed.
"it is going to be okay...you have my words we will figure this out"I said sitting next to him.
"I am trusting you in this...but if any other thing happens I am going to inform the police myself "he said making me nod.
"and I will go with you, how about that?"I said hugging him."but let's hope nothing bad happens again"I added.

"you can't know that, if there is a person who is threatening us they are going to make a move sooner or later"he replied, well I know that...i just don't want him to be worried.
"hyung, I know we did not talk about it yet...but what you think about hyunjin's relationship with the others...i know we were scared of telling them our feelings but look at them now...do you think..."
"seungmin, you know how I feel...but that does not mean that they will feel the same for me"he cut me off taking a deep breath" and how about han and felix, I mean for me...i don't think we should mess things up...we have so much on our plate right now"he added.
I bite my lips looking at him"what if I tell you that they like you too"I said making him frown.
"what? Who?"he said looking confused.
"hyunjin and felix hyung, han and jeongin"I answered making his eyes go wide.
"how did you know that? And when did jeongin join this?" does changbin know about it?"he asked in one go making me chuckle.
"they told me, jeongin likes all of us and no changbin and minho doesn't know about his feelings"I answered.
"seungmin, I have no idea what to say"he said taking a deep breath.
"think about it, if you are willing to try this we will talk to them okay?"I said pecking his lips, he hummed kissing me back.

"I...how is hyunjin? I did not mean to hurt him...i just lost it...i was worried about you and him...how did he get himself in this trouble...and memory loss on top of all this"he said
"he will be fine, I am sure his memory loss is temporary too..."I replied, I was thinking about it for the past few days a way to make hyunjin remember his past memoires...he needs something powerful to trigger it...i am confused of how ryujin had kept the kids a secret I mean do the two first years of their lives hyunjin did not know about them or this is what I think it happened, we don't know it for sure unless hyunjin remembers but the bigger question is does the shin family know about this?
I remember that ryujin left for the US with her mom so it means that Mrs shin knows about the children, then why they are not in their life...what is going on?I have to pay a visit to her as soon as I could.
"baby, do you think he is going to be mad at me?"chan said breaking the silence.
"no, he won't"I said with a small smile.
"I just feel so bad about my actions...i am not a violent person"he said shaking his head"I should apologize to him"he added.

"you do not need to but if you wish to go for it"I said making him nod.
"baby, you should rest you are still sick"he said with pouty lips.
"I will rest if you join me" I replied laying back on the bed
"but it is the afternoon..."
"it is just a nap come on"I cut him off, he smiled before he joined me, I laid my head over his chest closing my eyes.
"you should eat something too, and take your meds..."
"later"I said making him chuckle, I hope things get better...i am sick and tired of this...

Han's pov
I am happy after a very long time I am finally happy, I know that some of the guys don't remember yet and we still have some problems to deal with but hearing Felix's words made it a bit better for me...i am still feeling guilty but having them by my side is making it a lot easier.
A knock on the door echoed throughout the room, felix and I ended up cuddling on the bed after our talk.
"come in"felix said before the door was opened revealing minho hyung, I felt myself tense inside Felix's arms but he squeezed my hand in reassurance.
"hey"minho said walking inside before he sit down on the edge, I slowly stood up leaning on the bed frame.
"hey, hyung"I said biting my lips.
"you are finally back...what happened to you?"he asked making look down.
"I...it was a misunderstanding...i am sorry for worrying you"I answered.