Part Thirteen

Hyunjin's pov
A sound of a phone ringing made me open my eyes, it is minho's.
After we took the kids to their rooms we come back to my room and fall asleep hugging each other, I liked it...
I reached out for the nightstand to take the phone, I raised my eyebrow when I saw the chan's name on the screen.
"hello"I said answering.
'hyunjin, where is minho? It doesn't matter you need to come to han's family hospital...it is jeongin, he was stabbed to the chest"he said his voice seemed shaken up my world force at his world, please not again...i did even have the chance to get him back.
'hyunjin are you there?'I heard chan said bug I was so lost in my thoughts.
"hyunjin, what happened?" minho said rubbing his eyes.
"jeongin"I murmured clenching my free hand, minho took his phone from my hand.
"chan hyung, what happened?" he said.
"what"minho yelled after that I did not hear anything...why is this happening to me? Why I thought I am going to have another chance when I come here...i felt a tear slip down my cheek...i can't do this anymore...

"hyunjin, come on we need to go"minho said shaking me.
"is he okay?"I asked trying to stay calm.
"he is in surgery...han is the one performing it" he answered before he start wearing his clothes.
I stood up to to change and clothes before we left the house.
"I will drive" minho said getting inside the driver's seat, I did not say anything and opened the other door...all I can think about it right now is jeongin...if something happens to him I don't know how I will be able to move on from this too.
I was so lost inside my thoughts that I didn't realize we reached the hospital before minho closed his door, I immediately jumped from the seat running inside.
"hyunjin be careful" he said coming after me...as if I care about my legs right now...i can feel them hurt but all I want is to make sure jeongin is okay.
"yang jeongin"I said to the receptionist.
"Mr hwang...i will take you" a boy next to her said getting up.
I silently followed him with minho next to me.
"where is he?" I said as soon as my eyes fell on the four boys who where waiting.
"he is in surgery...han is with him we don't know anything yet" seungmin said he was sitting next to changbin who had his head between his hands clenching his hair.

I fell in the ground hitting my knees on it.
"hyunjin..."
"what happened to him...who did it...i am going to kill them...who?" I yelled looking at the boys with teary eyes, by their expression they were shocked by my outburst even changbin was looking at me.
"hyung, you need to calm down...the police have the culprit...he will be punished" felix said helping me up with the help of minho.
"the only way he is going to be..."I stopped mid sentence remembering that this is not my world I can't kill him without going to jail...i am so pissed right now...
"he will be fine hyunjin...han is there with him, he will get over this" chan said squeezing my shoulder" you need to sit down" he added.
"I don't want to"I said pushing his hand.
I can't use my powers and I am treated like some broken doll everyday...i need to find a way to change this...i can't live like this forever...
"it is my fault" changbin said making me look at him.
"what do you mean?"I asked with a raised brow, he looked at me with teary eyes.
"we....we fought...i just left him alone in the house...i did not know that it....this will happen to him hyunjin...he could die..... because of me"he said sobbing hard, my heart broke seeing him like that....i walked toward him pulling him into a hug, he was shocked at first before he hugged me back.
"it is not your fault binie...jeongin is strong...he will be fine...he will get back to us"I said rubbing his back...i need to have faith that jeongin is going to be okay or I am going to lose my mind...

"guys" han said coming inside the waiting room.
"jisung...is he okay?" changbin said looking at him.
"he is okay...his heart stopped once though....he needs to stay in the ICU for now...if he is stable for the next 24 hours we will be sure he will get better" he replied.
"do you mean there is still a risk ?" chan said with wide eyes.
"unfortunately, yes...we could do is wait now"han said rubbing his head.
"are you okay?" I asked surprising him.
"I am fine...just a headache..."he murmured shaking his head.
"When could we see him?" changbin asked.
"tomorrow...you should go back home and..."
"I am not going anywhere...you could leave if you want"changbin cut him off.
"hyung, you don't have...anything to do right here...i will stay with him" han said sounding dizzy.
"you sure you are okay?"I said scanning the boy.
"I am...i am fine...i..."he did not get to continue his words before he almost crashed to the ground if not for minho.
"what happened to him?" minho said carrying han in his arms.
"han" changbin yelled...
"let go of him" felix said taking han from his arms.
"Felix, this is not the right time" chan said shaking his head.