Part Three

Han's pov
I hate my life, because of my reckless behavior I almost lost my friend...i am too in love with minho hyung that I broke my friend's trust, I can remember his face when he saw us....what scared me most was that he didn't show any emotions...he did not say anything too, he just left without saying a word.
"inie"I said to the boy who was laying on my chest " I mess up" I added caressing his hair.
"what happened?" he said pulling back from my hold to look at me.
"I...let's say I hurt someone....really bad...and I want to apologize to them but the reason with I did is still present I...."I said pausing" forget about it"I said leaving the bed and start wearing my clothes.
"if they care about you they will accept your apology" he said.
"after what I did...i don't think they will"I replied smiling sadly.

"hyung, I wanted to show you something" jeongim jumped from the bed going toward his closet before he came back."what do think?" he asked opening a small box to reveal a ring.
"don't tell me...."
"yes, is it good?" he asked with a big smile.
"you are really going to propose to changbin hyung" I asked making him nod." oh congratulations kiddo...i am proud of you"I said pulling him into a hug.
"calm down hyung, he did not agree yet "he said laughing.
"he will....the man was in love with you for years....he even accepted to be in an open relationship with you...who does that? I am happy that you decided to commit "I ruffled his hair.
"about that....you know we should stop this right " he said looking down.
"hey, hey....inie, I know that this day will come...i am so proud of you okay...i am so happy as long as you are"I replied, I don't want to make him feel bad. I knew when we started messing around that this won't last...and to be honest I did it to forget about minho just that...i care about jeongin of course but I know he loves changbin hyung....our friend group relationship is just complicated.

"well, if changbinie hyung and I get married it only leaves you and felix hyung, maybe you should date"he said making me chuckle.
"felix and I..,never"I said shaking my head.
"why are you in love with someone ?" he asked tilting his head, I was shocked by his question.
"no...i don't want a relationship "I said getting a cigarette.
"stop that it is not healthy....you are a surgeon for god's sake"he said breaking it in half, a surgeon....as if it was my choice.
"you just abandoned me....why should live?" I said pouting.
"stop with this...it id not funny "he said hitting my chest.
"you know what's funny"I said chuckling" almost all of us slept with the other...well expect felix....what friends we are " I added shaking my head.

"well, about that"he said scratching his head."felix hyung and i....you know....he and changbin hyung too...and seungmin hyung before he got married to chanie hyung"he added making my mouth fall open.
"Felix....our felix.... We are talking about the same felix right"I said blinking at the boy.
"is there another felix that we both know?" he said raising his brow.
"I thought he is a virgin I swear"I said making the boy burst into laughs.
"hyung he is 25 years old, really....and believe it or not felix hyung is far from innocent....maybe he was the devil in his previous life"he said.
"are you sure...."
"one hundred percent "he cut me off.
"how we have never found out"I said looking down, we are keeping so many secrets from each other than I thought."but he is in love with..."I paused before I continue felix will kick my ass if I tell anyone about his feelings toward hyunjin.

"what in love with hyunjin hyung....well look at you I know you have someone you like yet you keep sleeping around"he said making my eyes go wide.
"how did you...did he tell you?" I asked, I am sure felix did not say anything about it to anyone but me.
"no...and don't tell him we know...he confessed when he was drunk...we were together and he called me hyunjin"he replied.
"we..."
"I told changbinie"he said chuckling nervously.
"jeongin"I glared at him, the door of the room was opened revealing changbin.
"han...you are staying for dinner"he said entering the room, he did not lool so please to see me but he knows about jeongim and I....and he know he can't change that...well, I can't wait to see his reaction when jeongin propose.
"no, I was just leaving...congrats"I said kissing jeongin's head, his eyes widened from shook.
"for what?" changbin asked.
"he is pregnant "I replied making changbin burst into laughs
"hyung, leave before I kick you out"jeongin said glaring at me