Part Tweenty-Seven

Seungmin's pov
Soon after the three left chan and I went back home too.
"what did they say ?"I asked changing my clothes
"seungie, I had a phone call before you come back the person who attacked jeongin was found dead"chan said making me freeze.
"what?"I said moving toward him.
"he was a gang member, he was found shot in the head.the police are suspecting his killer to be another member of their rivals" he answered me.
"I don't know I should be sad or relieved"I murmured laying down the bed.
"yeah, it is none of our concern anymore..."he said joining me" baby, I don't know if it is just me or hyunjin and jeongin are acting different"he added making me frown.
"how exactly?" I asked.
"they are giving me different vibes..."he paused biting his lips" you know what don't worry about...i must be imagining things"he continued with a chuckle.

"I only noticed the strange atmosphere between felix, han, hyunjin and minho hyung"I said making him nod.
"yeah, I have picked on that...i wonder what is going on between them"he said pulling me into a hug.
"same"I whispered, I hope this whole tensed relationship they share won't affect our lives.
"chanie..."I looked at my husband to see him asleep...i swear sometimes I wonder how could he fall asleep so fast, I have to spend at least an hour moving around in the bed before I sleep.
"I guess I am on my own"I said pecking his hair.
I closed my eyes trying to fall sleep...i have a busy schedule tomorrow, I hope it won't take long before I sleep.

I start feeling uncomfortable in my sleep before I start coughing...i froze when opened my eyes...
"God, ....chan..."I coughed shaking the older awake but he didn't move" chan wake up"I added coughing...the whole room was filled with smoke, I could see a glimpse of red light from under the door frame...our house is on fire...
"baby, please wake up"I said coughing...i think he is unconscious from how much smoke he inhaled...
I stood up running toward the door to open it.
"God"I gasped seeing the red flames everywhere....we are stuck, sirens sound start echoing the whole street...they are here but I don't think they will reach could reach us from the door.
I opened the window trying to see the firefighters thank God as soon as I opened it one of them saw me.
"over here...you can reach from the other side...the whole house is down"I said coughing in between.

I stepped back falling on the ground coughing hard...my lungs can't take it anymore...the fire had reached our door burning it.
I stood up hardly trying to move chan hyung close the window, he is already heavy but with the lack of oxygen inside my lungs it will be hard to carry him.
"sir, we got eyes on them...is there anyone else inside?"a firefighter asked checking me...they finally come...
"no"I shook my head coughing again.
"come with me..."
"take him first"I cut him pointing" you could only carry one of us through he ladder"I added he nodded putting chan on his shoulder.
"my partner is behind me..."I said as soon as he finished his words another firefighter come through the window.
"mira, take him"the man said to his female partner.
"I am fine...i will...."I tried walking toward her but suddenly the chandelier fall on my head, it hurted so much, all I have heard after was shouts of the firefighters before everything went dark.

Felix's pov
I left toward my parents house as soon as I reached it, I entered my room ignoring everyone...even my father
I fall on my bed groaning...what should I do? Should I just agree? What if I get hurt? All these questions filled my head...when I look at hyunjin all I want to do is say yes to him...this is getting frustrating, this is all I wanted to have hyunjin and han...but minho hyung, I am still angry for what he did...he cheated...and he put a whole plan to separate me from hyunjin,why? Because he loved me...why would someone do this to get the attention of another person? Couldn't he just confess? Well even then I would have rejected him like I did with han, all I thought about at that period of my life was hyunjin and it almost ruined me...my feelings for him will never die but I have learned to live without him...but now I have the opportunity to be with him...i want to be selfish too and agree...