Part Seventeen

Han's pov
He is unbelievable how could he do that? Is he trying to get back on minho hyung by cheating just like he did...that's sick....if he didn't forgive him he should have let him go....and he dared to use the fact that he forgave us as a threat....
I guess I wasn't wrong when I didn't trust him....he is hwang hyunjin after all he always had what he wanted no matter what yet the fact he tricked us  still hurt and why the hell jeongin the boy just proposed to changbin hyung and he was angry when he found out about minho and I.
"what are you trying to do hyunjin?"I said leaning in my office chair, the fact that I had to hide my mistake from all of them almost killed me and now I have to go through that again.it is not like I am scared of hyunjin, it is just his words there is this little part inside me that wants to stay quiet after I heard him say that I could have felix and minho but how will I get them both?
"what the hell I am thinking about?"I said clenching my hair" and now I am talking to myself"I added shaking my head, damn you hyunjin.

A loud knock on my door echoed throughout the room, who the hell is it now?
"come in, "I said, I am not in the right mood to work right now so I hope it is not some intern.
The door was opened revealing felix " at least you could sound a little bit excited to see me"he said closing the door behind him.
"I....i am sorry I did not know that it is you"I replied.
"I am joking jisung"he said walking toward me" why did you leave like that, did something happened?"he asked.
Come on jisung it is your chance tell him...
"no nothing, I had some headache so I left"I lied, damn it...i know I am being selfish right now...and I don't completely trust hyunjin but I want to see what he is going to do.
"are you sick again?"he said checking me" did you take some meds? Do you want me to call a doctor?"he said with wide eyes, he is looking cute right now.

"I am fine lix"I replied with a chuckle.
"I swear if you pass out again or ignore your well being I will kill you"he said glaring at me.
"so you will kill me because I did not take care of myself"I said tilting my head.
"with my bare hands han jisung...don't test me"he replied crossing his arms, he shared a look before the both of us burst into laughs.
"as if you could kill a fly"I said shaking my head" but since I am taking your threat seriously I promise you Mr lee I will take care of myself"I added.
"the others had left"he said
"all of them...even changbin hyung, how did they manage to do that?"I asked confused.
"chan hyung had to drag him out of the hospital, I mean jeongin is fine so there is no need for him to stay like that since he can't meet him it is better for him to go home and rest"felix replied.
"that's right...don't worry tomorrow you will be able to meet him...he is more than fine" I said, I mean he was able to make-out with hyunjin...he is completely fine.

"we should go home"he said taking my hand.
"I still have some paperwork to do...it will only take half an hour, you should head home...i will see you tomorrow"I answered.
His lips turned into a smirk"well, I was thinking that we could go home together maybe spend the night at yours"he  leaned in making my breath hitch " but if you have work, you should stay....see you"he moved away with a small smile, god his duality will be the death of me. When I looked at him sometimes I want to squeeze his cheeks from how cute he looked and sometimes he makes me feel so nervous...
"hanie, you looked red..."
"why are you like this?"I aske getting up from my chair" how could you be so cute and sexy at once?"I added.
"well, darling"he said pulling me by my waist," jeongin said it to you before, I may have been the devil in my previous life"he added.
"I feel like I have known another person my whole life"I said shaking my head.

"I was treating you like a friend but now like a lover"he whispered with his feel voice next to my ear sending a shiver down my spine.
" a lover?"I gulped looking at his eyes
"what you don't want it...i thought you like me too"he asked with a smirk, he is such a tease.
"I do...what does that makes us then?"I asked tilting my head.
"whatever you want love" he said his lips hovering over mine, all I could think about was the kiss from last time...god it is getting hot right here...
I pressed my body closer into his " doctor han you are playing with fire right now"he said.
"I love fire"I replied crashing my lips into his , he immediately kissed me back with the same amount of power. The kiss started to get messy from us fighting for dominance before felix finally groaned pushing me against the wall which surprised me, I let him take control and I swear I felt him smile against my lips...i have never in a million years thought that I will be pressed against the wall inside my office  make-out my cute innocent best friend...