Part Five

Han's pov
"god, my head"I groaned looking around the room, what the hell I did do this time? My head is going to exploded any minute.
"raise and shine" a voice which I recognize said opening the window.
"felix, no"I yelled closing my eyes from the strong light.
"that was my payback for waking me up at 3 am" he said walking closer, my eyes fell on a plate on his hands.
"drink this it will make you better"he said giving me a hangeover soop.
"I....thank you"I leaned on the bed head frame looking down my lap.
"These are some meds too"he said putting them on the nightstand.
"lix....did i....did I do something yesterday ?"I asked biting my lips, what if I told him about minho hyung, what if I did something stupid I don't want to lose my friend.
"you don't remember I see....we will talk later finish this first"he pointed at the bowl."I will go prepare lunch for us"he added.
"lunch, what time is it... god....i have work to do"I said trying to get ul
"I already informed your assistant that you won't be going to work today...you can't operate in this state " he told me.
"I don't have any scheduled surgery but we have a board meeting ,my father is going to be pissed"I said shaking my head.
"I will call him and inform him that you are sick, he won't say anything about it...he loves me"he said throwing back his none existence long hair.
"yeah, maybe he should have adopted you"I replied rolling my eyes.

"I will never change my parents"he said laughing"okay, maybe my father he is the worst when he is angry"he added.
"yeah, I wonder from where you got you temper" I said chuckling
"hey"he pouted acting offended."get ready" he added leaving the room.
I am happy that he is acting as he used to with me....it means I didn't tell him...
I let a breath out going to the bathroom to freshen up and eat my soop after...
I walked silently toward the kitchen felix was cooking something it smells like eggs while humming a song.
"you are enjoying yourself here I see"I said looking at the table, it was full of food like a lot of it"who is going to eat that?"I asked confused.
"you, when I carried you last night I notice that you lost so much weight, so I am here to do my job as your friend and take care of you"he answered not looking at me.
"wait a second you carried "I said confused what the hell happened last night "I am fine, I don't..."
"oh, I almost forgot I threw all of your stock of cigarettes and liquors away"he said walking toward the table putting the eggs in the empty plate.
"what you can't do that felix...i can't believe you" I said getting irritated.
"oh, I can and I did"he said raising his eyebrow.

"you have no right to interfere in my life, I would do as I wish..."
"I have all the right to worry about my childhood friend, I won't watch you threw your life away just like that because of a little mistake"he replied walking toward me, I gulped as I looked at his face he looked serious, what is worse I think he knows...i told him damn it....i am done.
"felix..."
"sit down and eat..."he said pushing me onto the chair.
"you can't force me"I said glaring at him, he leaned in making my eyes widen.
"watch me han jisung" he whispered beside my ear making me shiver." eat your food, I will go take a shower first than you and I are going to have a talk"he added leaving without waiting for me to respond.
"you are done han...you are done"I whispered looking at the food, he us going to tell the others...god I can't imagine what is going to happen.
I slowly start to eat since my stomach was not feeling good from last night and honestly I forgot when was the last time I ate like this.
"damn you felix"I murmured running toward the bathroom to throw up everything I ate...

"hey are you okay?"felix said running toward me I leaned on the wall closing my eyes my whole world is spinning.
"yeah, my stomach is not used to food anymore...i will be fine"I replied.
"god, hanie why did you do this to yourself?"he said making me open my eyes, the boy's blond hair was still wet as he looked at me with big teary eyes"I am sorry for being a bad friend to you....you were hurting all alone and I didn't notice your suffering..."he said making me smile at him.
"it is okay lix you could have none, we are not in high school or college anymore we are grown men after all we have our lives to deal with, you have to get ready to take over your father you can't stay by my side all the time"I said ruffling his hair.
"that's not an excuse for not caring for you, I am not going to repeat my mistake I promise"I said shaking his head.
"you don't..."
"I have too, I want too...like I said yesterday I will help you"he said sitting next to me.
"felix, about yesterday...did I...did I tell you?"I glanced at my lap in shame.
"you...yes, you did"he replied making my heart drop.
"you must feel disgusted with me," I said tears start to form inside my eyes.
"han, you made a mistake I am not saying that what you did was fine but you don't deserve to be blamed...both of you messed up, it takes two to..."
"felix he was drunk...i wasn't"I said making his eyes widen.