Part Thirty-Two

Felix's pov
"why the hell is it taking too much for them to come?"I yelled looking at seungmin...
"one stop yelling i still have a headache....being a human is torture two they will be here any minute so calm down"he answered.
"angel, I am scared...what if he does not. Want me...us...anymore...what will his reaction be..."I said shaking my head, I was laying on my bed...i can't even properly move yet...this is just a useless mortal body so I am still hurt...the doctors said we are healing faster than normal though, it may count for something, I guess.
"hyung, he is with hyunjinie..."
"oh, that's it I have listened to you enough...i am going to get him myself"I cut him off jumping from the bed but an immediate pain shot through my leg making hiss.
"why would you do that for?"seungmin said running to help me stand up properly.
"seungmin, take me to him now..."I said making him sighed.

The door was opened revealing chan he looked back and forth between us confused." felix what are you doing out of bed?"he asked taking me off seungmin's hold before he made me lay back.
"I...i think han is angry at me..." since he doesn't remember yet,I choose to lie to him.
"I am not"I looked over chan's shoulders to see han standing on the door step he was looking down though.
"hanie, finally...i..."I was about to stand up but chan pushed me back, I throw him a glare and clearly he was taken back.
"I am sorry"I murmured looking away.
"let' give them some time together...chan seungmin"hyunjin said, he nodded his head at me before he left.
"han...look at me"I said to the boy who is still standing in his spot without moving an inch."han"my voice come higher that I intended to making him look at me with wide eyes.
"I am sorry...my mood is not the best these days"I said taking a deep breath my last encounter with dolos made me lose my mind, we are powerless against him and if there is anything I hate is being this useless...gods were not supposed to interfere with us but here we are because this idiot that he is enjoying  our suffering for his own fun .

"I...hyunjin told me about everything that is happening...and I remember"his voice come out as a whisper"I am sorry...i did not mean to hurt you...any of you"he added.
"come here"I said making him shake his head" han, come here or I will come on my own"I added.
"no felix...please, I just can't...i fell so ashamed and guilty...i don't deserve you any of you..."he said making me groan, I stood up ignoring the screams of my body to stop moving but all I cared about is getting to him.
"felix...what are you doing?"he said with wid eyes, as soon as I reached him I fell inside his hold.
"if you think you are going to get rid of me just because you killed me keep on dreaming"I said gripping him by his collar.
"but..."
"no fucking buts...it is not your fault none of it...we should have been more careful...i am the one to blame..."
"you and hyunjin kept on saying that but how could you have known?..."
"because it is our job to know han...we are royals...we were supposed to be strong and wise but...because of our ignorance minjun was able to trick us..."I said taking a deep breath" you know he said that we were blinded by our mates...by our love but I am happy that I died by your hands...not his...it was bounded to happen, I am not angry at you or disappointed, I hurted you too...hell we could even spend enough time together you just slipped right through my hands..."I added looking through his eyes.

"I am sorry..."he said with teary eyes.
"stop, apologizing damn it"I said drying his cheeks."I missed you...the fact that you were ignoring me...the fact that I did not see you the past days made me lose my mind...i love you hanie"I added making him shake his head.
"we are not mates anymore...i would understand if you don't..."
"could you hear yourself?...maybe we can't feel the bound as we could when we were supernatural...but I will always want you...i will always love you as my soulmate...always and forever"I said kissing his cheek"plus if you have forgotten we are dating here"I added with a smirk.
"do you really think this is the right time to tease me?"he asked his face had this sad look that I hate seeing...he really needs to understand that we forgive him...
"I could tease my boyfriend as I want"I said making his lips turn into a small smile for a spit of a second"yes, that...i want to see that"I added.
"what..."
"I want to see you smile like that...i want to see you happy"I said, but suddenly a huge pain in my chest made me groan.