Part Ten

Han's pov
Just like that, I slept with his husband...i almost got him killed and he forgave me...why and how? Hyunjin is acting odd, the one I knew wouldn't have reacted like this...i was expecting him  to yell tell me how bad friend I am? I was expecting him to kick both minho and I out...to shout at us...but not this....it confuses the hell out of me...
"hanie, I apologize about what I said....i was angry and I...."
"felix please stop...my head is killing me right now..."I said leaning in the passenger sear.
I feel bad for hurting him but I am not in the mood to chat right now...i am pissed that he told them just like that, inie sounded disappointed in me...and changbin hyung is angry...i don't know what seungmin and chan think of me now....
"I am sorry"the boy apologized for one last time before he started the car, the ride home was thankfully silent.
He was going to park the car but I stopped him"I am fine you could go home for tonight "I said getting off the car.
"han, I can't leave you..."
" I need some time alone felix" I cut him off.
"I know you are angry at me right now...but please I will stay in the guest room, I won't be able to sleep knowing that you are in here alone....i promise I won't bother you....please"he looked at me with big puppy eyes.

"fine"I replied walking inside not waiting for his answer, I made my way directly toward my room crashing on the bed...
I have spend the past few months I blaming myself, my life become a living hell because of it...and he forgave me like it is nothing...should I be relived or afraid? I have no idea what is going on inside his head, I knew him since birth...i know how scary he could get sometimes... Did he really forgive us? Or he is just playing with our feelings....i hope not, I bite my lips looking at the roof.
Minho hyung looked pissed when he saw me and felix holding hands, I could feel his burning stares all night...i thought he hates me....but it doesn't matter clearly hyunjin wants him back...and who I am to get between the two...
My mind was filled with different thoughts until I fall asleep.

Next morning
"stop...leave me alone...i don't want this..."
"han...wake up han"I felt someone shake me opened my eyes to see felix looking at me with shocked expressions.
"stay away"I yelled pulling away.
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable"he backed away biting his lips...what the hell was that dream, it was just that right...I start feeling guilty seeing the boy's sad expression.
"no, it is not you...i had a dream...no a nightmare..."I said looking away.
"I heard you screaming so I come to check....you are sweating like crazy"he pointed out.
"sorry for that"I chuckled nervously.
"what was the dream about?" he asked getting closer, I flinched away making him frown" han, did something happened?" he added.
"oh, no....don't worry about it"I jumped off my bed "I will take a shower before going to work I have surgery today"I added getting my clothes.

"hanie" felix whispered his voice was close to me as if he was standing right behind me.
"yes"I answered not looking back, suddenly a pair of arms pulled me by my waist back hugging me.
"I am so sorry about yesterday"he said burying his head in my neck, I felt myself relax in his hold before I said"it is okay lix, it is better that hyunjin knows now...i still feel guilty about what I did but at least I am not hiding it
"thank you"he pulled away I looked back at him he had a wide smile decorating his face that made me want to squeeze his cheeks...it is felix han, why would you have a dream like that?
"no thank you...thank you for not giving up on me"I said making him chuckle.
"you are stuck with me for life"he replied jumping inside my arms....
"oh believe me I figured"I said ruffling his hair"I need to shower and you have to get to work"I added dropping him in the ground.
"can I join?" he said with a smirk, I felt my cheeks heating up at his words.
"I...you...why...."I stuttered looking away.
"hanie, come on I was joking...you are blushing...how cute" he teased me.
"leave before I kick you out"I said kicking him gently in the stomach but he dramatically fell down the ground.
"that hurts"he groaned.
"yeah, sure"I ignored him walking inside the bathroom.