Part Thirty-Six

Han's pov
"you are not going to tell me what happened between you and felix?" minho hyung asked for the hundred time.
"no"I said shaking my head, he does not remember so he won't understand why I become angry at felix.
"do you want to eat breakfast?"he asked again.
"I am not hungry "he replied making him sighed.
"han, what is going on with you?"he said making me look back at him...he was laying on the other side of the bed looking at me with a raised brow.
"I...nothing...i just"I said taking a deep breath"I hate fighting with felix"I added making him nod.
"since I don't know why you fought I can't really help you"he answered.
"I...he is ignoring the kids for some reason, and I hate that"I said glancing back at the roof.
"the kids"he said sounding confused" as in my kids"he added.
"yeah"I said humming.
"but why?"he asked getting up, because he is a stupid demon.
"I don't know"I lied
"is it because of ryujin?"he asked again making me look at him.

"maybe...it makes sense...he did not tell me why...but I felt that he got distant from them"I said getting up too.
A knock on the door cut our conversation short.
"come in"minho said before the door opened revealing jeongin he had a wide smile on his face.
"hey"he said closing the door before he walked to me pecking my cheek.
"inie, good morning"I said ruffling his hair.
I glanced back at minho hyung to see him looking at us with a wide mouth.
"are you okay hyung?"I said making him blink looking confused.
"don't mind me I am just trying to process this"he answered.
"btw, we talked with chanie yesterday...he is in"jeongin said with a smirk on his face.
"he is" minho said gasping" this is too much...i keep trying to let go of my doubts but it is not normal"he added shaking his head before he took a seat on the bed
I shared a look with jeongin who smiled sadly "hyung"I said sitting next to him"tell me what is the first thing you feel when you think about all this?"I added rubbing his back.
"I feel complete...i feel like it is the right thing to do...and that's what makes it weird"he answered burying his face inside his hands.

"it is the right thing to do.. because we are meant to be together minho"jeongin said smiling at me before he crunched down in front of us.
"meant to be...i have heard you say that several times...what does it mean?"he asked looking up.
"when the time comes you will know...".
"that's what hyunjin told me too...i don't want to wait...i want to know now"he cut me off making me sighed.
"you won't believe it even if we told you...it will only make you more confused"jeongin said.
"I am already confused jeongin...I am confused about how I have feelings toward my friends....some people who I have never thought I will get attracted to like that"minho yelled jumping from the bed.
"What is happening here?" hyunjin said entering the room with a raised brow right behind him I saw felix, as soon as we locked eyes I looked away...I am still angry at him...maybe a little bit.
"I need answers hyunjin..."minho said looking at his husband.
"about what..."
"about why the hell we are getting into a freaking poly with our friends and I don't think it is weird"he cut the taller off."and don't tell me when the time comes I will understand...whatever it is I want to know"he added.

Silence filled the room as the three who remember and I shared looked at each other not knowing what to say.
"it is a long story but I will sum up for you...we are not from here..."
"felix stop" I said shaking my head but he ignored me anyway.
"we are from a different universe...it all started when han chan changbin and you...four humans come to our kingdom...a place where supernatural exist...hyunjin jeongin seungmin and I were mates as in soulmates...."he continued telling him about what happened as minho fell back on the bed listening to him with unreadable expression after felix finished he looked at hyunjin nodding his head.
"After I woke up from the coma I was confused to the point that I thought I was a dream...but I was so sure that my life there was real...it only got confirmed after jeongin got his memories back then seungmin and felix...and finally han..."hyunjin said biting his lips"mon amour...are you okay?"he asked taking minho's hand into his...