Part Tweenty-Four

Felix's pov
What the heck just happened? He literally asked me to join them for lunch after his husband saw us making out on the table.
Did they lose their minds? Why did they invite us for dinner later? What are they thinking about?
I was driving my car toward the company, I don't feel like working if you ask me and there is the whole problem that we faced I need to be present there.
My phone start ringing, I smiled when I saw han's name on the screen.
"hey, love"I answered focusing on the road.
"you have no idea how sexy pet names sound with your voice" han said making me chuckle.
"thank you darling"I replied.
"no, not that one...my heart can't " I heard him say.
"why did you call did you miss me?"I said shaking my head.
" I called you to ask about what happened with hyunjin"he said making gulp.
"why, what happened with hyunjin hyung?"I replied.
"how did he react when you told him about his mom?"he asked making hit the breaks of the car stop immediately thank God there was no car behind me.
"fuck"I murmured.
"felix what was that are you okay?"han asked.

"I am fine...i am just stupid"I said how foolish of me to stop like that but I didn't inform hyunjin hyung about the thing I went specifically to tell him."I did not tell him"I added.
"what why?"han sounding confused.
"I will tell you later...i...minho and hyunjin hyung invited us for dinner later"I said starting the car.
"why you they do that? Did you say yes" han answered.
"I said I will tell you first...they want to talk with us about something as they said"I said.
"I mean...do you want to go?" he asked.
I don't know if I should go or not...but I kind of want to know what they want to say.
"we will meet at your apartment later I will tell you about what happened first then we decide"I said parking my car.
"okay, see you"he said.
"bye, love you"I answered leaving my car, now I need to deal with work...i hate my life.

(time skip)

"hanie" I said entering the house.
"in my room"he said making me walk there.
"hey, did you just get back here?" I asked as soon as I entered, he was wearing a towel around his waist drying his hair.
"yeah"he said with a smile.
"I miss you"I said pulling him by his waist burying my head on his neck.
"missed you too"he replied hugging me"now tell me what happened?"he added pulling back.
"about that"I said scratching my head."you know that I went there to tell him about what his mom did right...and also to tell him I am okay since he was worried about me"I added making han sigh.
"felix you just said it...i know it...why are repeating it"he said shaking his head.
"han, I think I messed up"I said hiding my face behind my hands.
"tell me" the boy said pulling my hands away.
"I....i kissed hyunjin...twice"I said making his mouth fell open.

"what, why? When and how?"he asked with wide eyes.
"earlier...and minho hyung saw us"I said shocking him more.
"what did he say?"he asked with a frown.
"he invited us for dinner that's what he said"I said" are you angry?"I added.
"because you kissed hyunjin"he said making me nod"I...well I am a little bit jealous but I can't blame you...i would totally kiss minho hyung if I had the chance"he added before his eyes went wide" not that I would do it again...i have learned from my previous mistake"he said shaking his head.
"and I am doing the same mistake you did... what the hell did I do han?"I said letting a breath out.
"what happened exactly?"he said making me sigh before I start telling him everything that happened.

"God, I would have loved seeing you whole you were pinning hyunjin on the table... it sounds hot"han said making me hit his head.
"are you crazy? He is married....and minho saw us"I said rolling my eyes.
"but you told me he was the one who kissed you first so..."
"so, he cheated on his husband and I helped him with it...it makes me feel disgusted."I said but seeing his expression turn into guilty one mad eme regret my words." han...i did not mean that..."
"it is okay lix, what I did was wrong and I know that....you don't have to make me feel better"he cut me off.
"I am sorry"I said taking his hand.
"you know what's funny?"he said raising his brow" you went there to tell him about his mom's plan to separate them but you did exactly what she wanted...was the kiss so good that you forgot to tell him"he added with a chuckle.
"you find this funny"I said making him  chuckle" if I tell them now they will think I am doing what his mom said...god"I added laughing with him.