Part Six

Minho's pov
"sir" i felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see minsan one of the workers looking at me" sorry but you are sleeping in the floor"he added making me jump to my feet.
"what are you doing here? What time is it?" I said clearing my throat.
"I...well, I come here to check on you since you were nowhere to be found, it is already 6 pm you missed lunch"he said making my eyes go wide.
I missed everything" did the kids  go to school"I said running my hand through my hair.
"they are back sir"I nodded.
"okay, thank you"I replied he bowed and left. God I didn't even go to work today, how did I fall asleep for more than 8 hours, I feel like I was hit by a track my whole body hurts
I walked toward the bathroom to wash my face before I went to eat something I feel is dizzy right now.

"papa"hyunso said as soon as I entered the kitchen.
"hey kiddo, what are doing here?"I asked the boy he was supposed to be in his room resting after school.
"nothing, I was bored so I came here"he chuckled surely.
"did you do your homework?"I asked ruffling his hair.
"yup"he said making me smile.
"then go to your room for now I will call you later for dinner"he nodded running away.
"Mrs jung, did the new doctor come?" I asked preparing something to eat.
"he did but mr hwang kicked him out and told us to stop bringing them he will figure it out himself"she replied making me groan, I swear I feel like I am taking care of a kid...but I owe him this, I need to help him to get back to his feet as soon as possible so I can leave...
"where is he?"I said before I start eating.
"in his room he did not leave it since the morning"she said making me stop.
"is mike with him?" I said frowning.
"no, he said he could go home..."
"why did no one inform me about this?"I said standing up.
"you know how he could be, I didn't want to anger him" she replied, she is right his mood swings become unpredictable these last years.

I took a deep breath walking toward his room I did not bother to knock before I opened the door, he was sitting in the bed with his laptop he glanced at me before he looked at his screen.
"why did you kick the doctor you need him to..."
"what I fucking need is to know why are you treating me like this?"he yelled shutting the laptop screen with force.
"hyunjin, I told you this is not funny..."
"I don't remember why can't you understand do I need to spell it for you...i don't remember anything, I don't remember marrying you or what happened before the accident, I don't remember the kids or why you are ignoring me" he yelled.
He is serious right now, my mouth opened and closed not knowing what to say...he does not remember us...eveyhting that happened...
"if you are saying the truth..."
"which I am " he cut me off.
"we need to take to another physician"I continued.
"I am not going anywhere it is not that they can help me"he said shaking his head.
"but..."
"it is final minho, I am not going anywhere and stop bringing those doctors "he said.

"you need..."
"I don't need them, all I need is for my husband to tell me what the hell is happening here"he said.
"I won't be your husband for much more the paper will be here tomorrow, I can't say anything about what happened but when you remember...i will accept whatever you want to do..."
"I am not going to sign anything"he cut me off.
"stop fucking making this so hard for us, you know that we can't work together anymore hyunjin, I tried to save us for so long, I am giving you what you want...i am letting you go"I said
He groaned trying to get off the bed, my eyes widened when he stood up walking toward me but with difficulty
"you are...you are walking" I was not expecting that when did he even start.
He ignored me pulling me by my arms making us crash into each other.
"you are...you are the one making this hard for us"he said putting his arm behind my neck he looked uncomfortable with standing up.

I pulled my hand in under his waist helping him up.
"hyunjin, go lay down...."
"I am not letting you go" he shook his head clinging to me.
"what do you mean you won't let me go hyunjin?"I said trying to free myself.
"look at me minho....stop"he yelled the last making me look through his eyes, they looked different they are not the same cold lifeless eyes...these ones are the same eyes I fell for, full of love....
"why hyunjin, why you are doing this to me now...after I messed up....all these years I tried reaching out to you but you kept pushing me away over and over again...why now?"I said looking at him.
"I have no idea what this hyunjin did but he is stupid minho"he said making me confused, this hyunjin" he has no idea what is like to lose someone important, you have no idea how much pain I went through...the universe is giving me another chance so please give me one too...let's give this another try"he added with a smile.
"why would I do that?"I replied.
"because I love lee minho"he said making my breath hitch, god this is too much..."I will do anything to make you forgive me...to prove to you how important you are to me...please just one more chance"he added.
He was so close to me that I can feel his hot breath on my face.
"no"I said gulping.
"minho..."
"no hyunjin, you hurt me for years...you broke my heart over and over again...even if I want to give you another chance you won't want me if you find out about what I did I broke all the promise I made to you....so please let's not hurt each other more than this...we are done"I gently carried him off the ground walking toward his bed.