Part Twelve

Minho's pov
"so i am going to get that chance"hyunjin said,he was laying next to me the kids fell asleep after the movie we watched in the afternoon.
"hyunjin, are you sure you want us to get back together ?"I asked biting his lips.
"I think I made it is obvious by now...don't you think..."I said getting closer to me.
"it is just...it is is confusing with all the possibilities I thought about what will your reaction be...i didn't think you will just forgave us"he said.
"for me"he said looking through my eyes" what you did doesn't even deserve to be made at "he added leaning in to kiss me but I looked away.
"what's wrong?"he asked with a raised brow.
"you know...when you kissed me in the dining room it was the first kiss we shared in four years...do you remember that?"I asked making his head drop.
"I...i don't I am sorry...i was the worse partner you could ever have...but minho...i swear I won't hurt you again.."he said taking a deep breath.

"I will give you a chance"I said making him look at me with happy,surprised face." I still love you...and I don't want to break us...let's give this another go"I added nodding my head.
"thank you, you won't regret it...i am sorry I don't remember what happened to make me change but I will not let anything get in our way"he said hugging me, well let's hope my feelings toward han won't.
"you need to go to a doctor hyunjin...it is not normal to forget about your life..."
"minho, I don't want to...i just want a fresh start, I know who you are that's all that matter...."
"but it could be serious"I said shaking my head.
"I don't care...i am fine believe me"he said taking my hands into his." I want a fresh start with no lying or secrets "he added making me frown.
I felt guilty hiding my feelings for han from him...but since I am not sure about them, I will keep that to myself.
"there something I want to tell you before...i have never said it to anyone...it could make you a little angry so I apologize from the start "I said, he pulled me into his arms hugging me closer.
"go on"he said making me take a deep breath.
"so, it was when..."

Flashback
We were at hyunjin's house as usual, hanging up together on the weekend.
"I am bored" hyunjin whined hugging chan.
"let's get inside  the pool" chan said chuckling.
"good idea" hyunjin replied pecking chan's lips, they walked together to the edge of the pool before the taller pushed him inside we burst into laughs at chan's surprised face when he came after coming out of the water but soon after me pulled hyunjin by his legs making him fall in the water too.
"that's what you get when you mess up with me" chan said giggling while hyunjin glared before his lips turned into a smirk, suddenly he pulled chan into a rough kiss, it is no surprise for us since they were always touchy in front of us, they start making out before hyunjin pulled back making the older whined.
"and that's what you get when you mess up with me" hyunjin said winking at chan before he left the pool.

I looked back to look at the boy who I am in love with...his eyes did not leave hyunjin's, does he like him?
"why are you looking at him?" han's voice said next to my ears I looked back to see him with red cheeks with a beer in his hands " I will tell you a secret...he us in love with hyunjin" he whispered making me freeze.
I can't believe it...i can't let this happen...i felt a pair of eyes on me making me look at the source to see hyunjin looking at me with his flirty stares,  since I become closer to them he had never stopped trying to get closer to me but I was in love with someone else...his laughs, his cute smile...his innocent behavior...i was in love with lee felix who was in love  with hyunjin that's when I made my decision, if I don't get felix...i will make him stay away from hyunjin by getting closer to the taller...at first that was my plan, but little did I know...i did not know that I will fall hard in love with hwang hyunjin and that would change my whole life....

End of flashback
"so that was what happened, sorry for using you but...my feelings after that were sincere I promise "I said, he was silent the whole time just caressing my hair, that's why I always thought that hyunjin and I are not meant to be...even or start was based on a lie...
"I understand " he said taking a deep breath" what you did was not good, I mean using another person feelings for you own good is bad...but I am happy"he added making me frown.
"what why?"I asked confused.
"nothing, I have a question though "he said" what was my realtionship with chan?" he asked making me pull back.
"you were let's say friends with benefits "I said confused with the question.
"so they were no feelings involved"he asked again.
"I don't know "I replied he looked down thinking before he smiled.
"thank you baby"he pecked my lips, why did he ask about chan? What is he thinking about?