Part Eight

Felix's pov
I am pissed at minho hyung, he messed up too why is he blaming just han?
I spend last night at han's house again, I am worried about what he could do, I know he is hurting, he is blaming himself about what happened with minho and after hearing that the two older boys are going to get divorced he became a mess we cried for the whole night yesterday telling me how it is his fault that we destroyed their family.
I don't know what to say or do with him, if you ask me for my opinion I will say that the three of them did wrong.i wonder what will happen now, I caressed han's fluffy hair after a long night he finally fall asleep a few hours ago.
My phone started ringing making me groan, I know it is 1 pm but han needed more rest I stood up from the bed in a hurry to not wake him up and I answered as soon as I stepped out of the room.

"yes seungmin"I said slowly closing the door.
"hey, lix I called you to tell you that all of us are going to hyunjin's house for dinner later, could you tell hanie too he did not answer his phone when I called him"I said, that's what we needed now.
"I am in his house he is sleeping"I replied taking a deep breath"I don't think that we will make it, sorry seungmin "I added.
"but we did not see hyunjin hyung for days now...aren't you worried?" he asked.
"I visited him yesterday and han was with me"I said, it is true that I did not talk with hyunjin or check on him but it is better this way, I am still feeling awkward because of the kiss, I mean why would he even do that?
"you did, and I thought that you do not want to go because he kissed you"he said in a teasing tone.
"seungmin don't you dare joke about this, he kissed me in front of his husband. Could you imagine how embarrassing it was for me?"I whispered yelled.
"okay, okay, I apologize but channie changbinie hyung, inie and I are going...if you want to check with han first, we would love to meet with you all.you know it is been too long since we have been together "he answered along me bite my lips, he is right it is true that we meet when hyunjin was in coma but not with him...i miss the old days, but us going will only make things awkward.
"I will check with him, no promises though"I said shaking my head

"okay, tell me if you are going...love you"he said making me smile.
"will do, love you too. Bye seungie"I hang up the phone taking a deep breath.
"felix"han said from inside the room, his voice sounding hoarse from all the crying and the lack of sleep, I ran inside the room immediately, his hair was messy he looked at me with big red eyes making my heart break, I hate seeing my friends hurt...i need to do something about this...should I talk with hyunjin? But how I am going to face him after...
The frown on his face disappeared when he saw me"what is wrong ?"I asked walking toward him.
"I thought....i thought you left"he said leaning on the headboard of the bed.
"I didn't "I said sitting next to him.
"I may sound selfish but felix I need you...promise me you won't push me away...i don't know what will the other reaction will be if they found out...but please don't leave me too"he daid
"han, we already have been through this"I said pulling him into a hug."I told you I won't leave your side...no matter what happens"I added.
"what if hyunjin finds out...and then he will hate me, I don't want to get on your way....god it makes me feel so disgusted I destroyed his marriage and now I am asking you to choose me over him...i am sorry "he tried pushing me away but I didn't let him.

"hey, listen to me... I indeed have feelings toward hyunjin but that won't make me choose him over you just because he asked me too...i am your friend since birth, if he doesn't accept my decision it is his problem..."
"but you love him, you will miss your chance with him...."
"han, do you really think that hyunjin will return my feelings...i mean let's be realistic I loved him for more than half of my life but he did not notice why would he now?"I replied, it hurts but it is true...it is not like I did not date but it is always come back to hyunjin, I tried moving on from him...i even fell for other people but my feelings toward hyunjim always come back....it is likely am cursed to love him forever, it is torture, sometimes I wish that I could just move on from him but...how, the boy is making it hard for me, when I thought I will forgive about him he went into a coma, and the first thing he does when he wakes up he kisses me...it is a hell of confusing...
"you told me he kissed you maybe he..."
"han, it was a mistake, he was confused that's it...let's not talk about it please"I said caressing his hair, he leaned into my touch humming."as I told you, I won't choose between you...if he refuses to talk to me because I am with you it is his decision "I added, he clenched into my shirt.