Part Tweenty-Nine

Seungmin's pov
I just woke up, and I remember....i remember my old life...i am confused as hell how did this happen....since I have two memories of different lives, did I take over this body...i am in another universe?if the accident triggered my memory does that mean hyunjin and jeongin remember too...a million question inside my head that made me have a huge headache.
"Mr Kim, I was your surgeon....everything looks fine"he said checking the reports" you could follow the light"he added pointing a torch to my eyes.
"very nice"he hummed nodding his head" what is your name?" he added.
"Kim seungmin"I answered clearing my throat it feels dry.he handed me a cup of water making me thank him.
"your husband name?"he said fixing his glasses.
"bang chan"he nodded writing down on a paper.
"what year is it?" he asked again.
"2023...and I am a singer...that couch is black...and that's a clock...the time is 1pm"I said making him surprised"I know it is your job to check, but I am alright"I added making him nod.

"you are surprisingly better than you should be...sorry for saying this but you have a thick head"he said shaking his head in amusement.
"do you want me to tell han about this?"I asked making him freeze.
"Mr Kim it was a joke..."
"relax, I was kidding too...you are not the only one who gets to joke around right"I said making him calm down, he almost turned red"thank you so much for saving my life"I added.
"it is my duty, do you need anything?"he asked.
"am I allowed to see my friends?"I said.
"well..."
"just one"I cut him off making him nod.
"you have 15 minutes...don't stress yourself"he replied.
"thank you"I said biting my lips I want to check on chanie, but at the same time I need to see hyunjin."tell hwang hyunjin to come please"I added making him nod.
"and about my husband....he is fine right"I said, I remember him getting rescued first...
"he is"he replied leaving the room.

I am so relieved...i waited until the end to ask because I was so scared to know...if something happened to him again, I would have lost my mind...what happened in the other world shouldn't happen again...but first thing first...i need to see if the others remember or not...logically it is better to go with hyunjin since well...the oldest and kind of the leader...and he was the first one who had an accident...what if this accidents were caused to make us remembered...is someone doing this?....
"seugie"the door opened revealing hyunjin he looked at me with big eyes as if he was waiting for something" angel?"he added walking toward me, I was right
"do I look like an angel?"I said rolling my eyes.
"you don't remember..."
"I lost my damn wings hwang"I cut him off"I lost all my powers...how did we get here"I added, his eyes turned into a crescent before he ran to me hugging me gently.
"you remember....i missed you so damn much....you are here finally...i was so lost without you"he said sobbing.
"of course you were...i am the brain after all"I said teasing him"and king hwang did you grew softer "I added making him pull back.
"stop teasing me...the past days were a living hell for me...i am glad that I got you back now...you and jeongin"he said caressing my cheek, now I know why I was pulled to some of them...we are bounded.

"jeongin remembers too"I said making him nod, so I was right.
"apparently near death experience trigger our memories somehow"he replied making me nod.
"that's what I thought too"I hummed.
"love it took me days to figure this out..."he said with wide eyes
"as I told you before I am the brain and the fact that both you and jeongin had an accident before me and your whole different persona made it easier to figure"I replied with a chuckle"I know you are smart too....you must been confused when you woke...you were the only one who remembered so could you please stop pouting...what the hell happened to you?"I added rolling my eyes, when did he become this soft and dramatic?
"what you miss the old me"he said titling his head to the side with a smirk, even his voice changed...
"shut up"I gulped looking away" what happened after I died...did you kill him?"I added glancing back at him.
"I...i did...but"he looked down"han was under his control...he killed changbin jeongin and felix"he said again making me freeze.
"what..."
"he was the one who killed minho too...and then when minjun died and the spell broke....he...he killed himself...and I was left all alone, I just flew away after I woke up here....not remembering anything about this life"he explained....this is a lot ti taken in.
"wait a second...you don't remember...this hyunjin's life"I said with a raised brow.