Part Tweenty

Seungmin's pov
"felix and han are together, what do you think will happen now?"I asked chan, finally after a long day of work we are sitting together for dinner...both of us are busy with work these days that we barely spend time together, chan hyung has a lot of cases and I need to work on my new album.
"yeah, I am happy for them"chan said nodding before he glanced at me" how are feeling about that, I mean han and felix you have a crush on both of them don't you?"he added with a smirk.
"do you think this is normal?"I said chuckling"I am talking about my crushes with my husband"I added making him roll his eyes.
"you know what is worse....they are our friends"he replied.
"nope differently not normal...is it weird that I feel happy for them...i mean I may be jealous that I can't be with them but at least they are together"I said making him sigh.
"I felt the same when minho and hyunjin got married, I mean two of the people I like got together but like any normal person I tried to ignore that feeling"he said making a nod.

"if magic existed I would have said we are under some kind of a spell"I said making him burst into laughter.
"you know when I found out about minho and han did I was so pissed, I mean I understand that they may have been attracted to each other but cheating is too much"he said leaning on his chair.
"does that mean that you won't cheat on me with one of your crushes"I said with a smirk.
"I have a husband that is sitting with me in the dining room talking about our crushes...even by doing this it is considered cheating but since both of us understand the feeling, it feels kind if normal...the eight of us always had something going between us...maybe it is really magic"he teased making me roll my eyes.
"if they find out about this they will hate us....god..."I replied shaking my head.
"I guess they will never know then...we lived with our feelings all this time...even if they knew they refuse us...it will hurt all of us too...i am happy with what I have with you...i told you before"he squeezed my hand.
"I am too"I replied with a smile...but all of my life I felt that something is missing, when I liked the others I thought maybe I am crazy but after my talk with chan I found out I am not the only one...
"hyung, do you think the others will feel the same? I mean like changbin hyung like hyunjin at some point...do you think he still does?"I asked, maybe they are just like us...we will never know.

"and I he did what could he do?"chan asked with a frown.
"a poly"I said making his eyes go wide before he start laughing.
"oh, you are serious"he said seeing that I did not laugh with him.
"I mean why not?" I said raising my brow.
"seungie, I don't want you to get your hopes up...but this is too far from happening...a poly won't happen, what would people say if they found out too"he said taking a deep breath" you know what let's forget about people...the others may not feel the same so let's just try to move on from this, it needs to stay between us...i don't want to lose my friends over this...i will prefer to watch them from afar knowing that they are happy over telling them my feelings and risking losing them...i have learned to get over my emotions, that will always have a special place inside my heart but I guess we are not happening in this life"he added making me look down my lap.

"you are right, it is sad but we can't do anything about it"I said humming."hyung, I forgot to tell you...i think hyunjin and minho's relationship wasn't the best the last years"I added making him frown.
"I think I may have notice that when we met.. hyunjin's whole persona has changed...i felt like he has become cold toward minho and us...i mean we have barely see him....he is always traveling and if he is here, he uses work as an excuse to not meet us....i did not want to think anything of it...but do you think something  happened to him?"he said, so I am not the only one who noticed why the hell we did not say anything?
I mean I wanted to talk to hyunjin but he just shut me out, I am not a person that tries to push through people so when hyunjin told me off I just gave up...which I regret...
"I think he is hiding something from us"I replied.
"yeah, so do I"chan said thinking" but he is acting different after he woke up...don't you think? I mean not like our old hyunjin but better than he was"he added.
"should we asked him?"I said making him shake his head
"no, let's just watch and see what happens first...i am happy for han and felix but I think it is going to start a whole drama...don't forget about felix 's feelings for hyunjin and han's for minho"he replied.