Part Sixteen

Hyunjin's pov
"what did he mean you killed him.....is he okay...what the hell happened to him han?" changbin yelled getting out of the older boys grip to take han by his collar
Did jeongin just said to han that he killed him? He can't know that right...i was frozen inside my spot not knowing what to do.
"han why did he say that to you ?" chan said.
"I...i don't know....he is alright....even his vitals are stable"he said checking the monitor "he lost consciousness "he added pushing changbin gently off him
If jeongin told han that he killed him does that mean he remembered....does jeongin remember his past life in the other world or did my jeongin took over this one's body...i am so fucking confused...i don't even know how the hell I got here....he needs to take up...i need an answer right now
"when will he wake up?"I asked looking at han.
"I don't know....this isn't supposed to happen" he replied with wide eyes.
"han...please tell me he is okay" changbin said with teary eyes.

"I promise you hyung, he is fine...i don't know why he lost consciousness or why he said what he said but he is okay....nothing is wrong with him...he does not have any fever and his wound is not infected"he said rubbing his forehead."I am just as confused as you are"he added taking a deep breath.
"it is okay hanie, if you say he is fine we believe you" felix said taking han's hand inside his squeezing it, when did they make up?
"no, I want a new doctor" changbin said shaking his head.
"hyung, what are..."
"han, bring me a new doctor...it is for the best...if you say he is out of danger then another doctor we will be okay to take care of him now..."changbin cut him off making the younger look down.
"okay, I will call doctor jung...he is one of the best doctor we have here...i trust him"han said taking out his phone before he left.

"changbin hyung you did not have to be that hard on him" seungmin said a glaring at the older
"I did it because it is for the best seungmin...didn't you see what just happened to him? He was in so much pain" changbin yelled at him.
The door was opened revealing han with a middle aged man he was wearing a pair of glasses while his eyes were glaring underneath them.
"doctor han jisung, I know he is your friend but this is not his to treat a person who just left the ICU, I thought you knew better than this"he said raising his brow, han apologized looking down."I am asking all of you to leave the room, your friend just woke up..this could be overwhelming for him"he added walking toward the bed.
"I am not going to leave before you..."changbin stopped mid sentence when the doctor looked at him with blank face.
"han jisung"he said not breaking eye contact with changbin.
"yes sir"han replied taking changbin's arm dragging him out of the room while ignoring his protests.
"you too" doctor jung said to the rest while examining jeongin.

I took a deep breath and left the room, the only question that is clouding my mind is what did jeongin mean by that? All I want to do is scream and shake him awake to find out but I am sure the others will think that I am crazy, I silently walked toward the near chair taking a seat.
"han, he kicked us out..."
"hyung, doctor jung was my supervisor he is in good hands and he is right I should have let you meet jeongin this soon, when I saw that he got better I let you in...which I shouldn't have done if you weren't my friend it was a mistake" han said cutting changbin off.
"changbin, just calm down let us wait for him to tell us what happened to jeongin" chan said squeezing the younger shoulder.

"hey" minho said sitting next to me."don't worry he will get better"he added.
"what....oh yes..."I said glancing between him and the floor, jeongin 's words kept repeating inside my head.
"jin, are you okay?" minho asked with a frown.
"I...."
I was cut by the door of jeongin's room being opened by the doctor.
"how is he?" changbin immediately asked.
"he is fine nothing seems to be wrong with him, I don't know why he passed out...maybe it was stress or shook either way I recommend that we perform a head CT just to be sure"he replied looking around until his eyes fell on me"he is awake" he added.
"you should have said so...i need..."
"he wants to speak with Mr hwang" he said not still looking at me"I will give you 15 minutes with him, he need to rest for the rest of the day...all of you you can meet him tomorrow"he added, he wants to talk with me...me specifically