Part Nine

Hyunjin's pov
I am trying everything I can to make him, listen to me.i won't give up until I get him back...until I get all of them back.
I dried my face after washing it in the bathroom"you can do it hyunjin"I told myself looking at my reflection.
My hair is long right now unlike when I was in my world, it is natural color i guess because I was in a coma, I need to change it" red, here I come again"I told myself, but I guess I need to dye it like human do...i miss my powers...
I walked toward the closet to change my clothes before I start walking toward the living room where the boys were waiting.
"hyung, omg you are walking"jeongin said with wide eyes.
"barely"I replied pointing at the cane"where is my hug?"I asked opening my arms for him, silence filled the room.
"did he damage his brain while he was in coma?" I heard Seungmin whisper to chan which I found out that they have been married for some time now.
"what I missed you"I said walking toward the nearest chair since my legs started to hurt.

"where is minho...."
"I am sorry, hyunsoo woke up and didn't let me leave until I read him a story"minho cut changbin off entering the room.
"baby, you come...sit here"I patted the empty place next to me shocking him but he did as I said
"nope, I refuse this...did they change his brain?" seungmin said shaking his head.
"seungie shut up" jeongin said rolling his eyes.
"it is seungmin hyung for you young man" the older said glaring at him, I was watching them bickering back and forth
It made me remember my mates, jeongin was always teasing seungmin to try and make him lose his patience but the other was always calm, I scanned the room looking for felix and han but they were nowhere to be found.
"where is han and felix?"I asked glancing at the boys.
"I called them, they said they will come at first they refused though" seungmin said I can fill minho tense beside me...
"you look different" changbin said scanning me"you look happy, I didn't see like this for years"he added
"yeah, because he hit his head" seungmin said.
"baby, stop with this" chan said hitting seungmin's head.
"meanie" seungmin pouted, I miss him so much...my angel if he was here he would have told me what to do...he always had my back...
I clenched my hands without even realizing what I was doing.

"hyunjin" chan said with worried eyes" are you okay? You are shaking" he asked all of them were looking at me.
"I am fine"I chuckled shaking my head.
" should I call your doctor..." minho said getting up but I took his hand making him sit back.
"I am alright...so inie...i didn't get my hug you know"I told the younger who looked at me with a raised brow.
"oh you weren't joking"he asked.
"do you see me laughing?"I asked tilting my head to the side, he shook his head getting up.
"I missed you"I murmured next to his ears as soon as I hugged him.
"hyung, you are really acting weird"he trying to pull back but I didn't not let him at first, when I woke up I was so confused and shocked that I did not have the time to hug them, I finally let go of him.
"is it wrong to miss you?" I asked wit a sad smile.
"no, it is not..i miss you too...we miss you we were so worried about you.but you don't usually act like this...i mean..."
"you are not a person who shows his emotions or affection, at least for the 4 past years" seungmin said making me nod.

"well, that hyunjin is gone..."I said shaking my head" I lost you once and I won't go through that again"I added.
"I am pretty sure we were the ones who almost lost you" changbin pointed making me chuckle.
"let's say I had a nightmare when I was in coma...i saw all of you die in front of me"I said making silence fill the room, I guess that was not the appropriate way to say it.
"oh, hi guys"I said as soon as my eyes fell on felix and han...they were coming inside the room with interlocked hands...there is definitely some tea going on between those two.
"hanie hyung, so you took my advice " jeongim said with a smirk.
"inie, shut up" the older said glaring at him.
"what advice?" felix asked confused.
"well since you two are the only single ones I told han you two should date"jeongin explained.
"what?" minho yelled making all of us look at him"I...i.mean they shouldn't date if they don't have felix toward each other" he added looking nervous.