Part Two

Hyunjin's pov
"okay, sir...the helicopter is waiting for you" jeongin said checking his phone.
"sir...what helicopter...."I murmured, all of them left only minho and jeongin was were still there.
"they found out....of course they did" minho said shaking his head.
"wait a second why did he call me sir?" I confused they said we are friends right...
"I know you told me not to but when on duty I want to do my job as I should as the head of your security " jeongin said looking serious."and yes minho hyung, they found out that's why we called for the helicopter"he added making the other sighed.
"they are always everywhere...when could we just live without the paparazzi interfering in our lives"minho said grabbing the bag before he gave it to jeongin.
He walked toward me without saying a word and lifted me off the bed.
"what are you..."I stopped when he put me in a wheelchair, great....I was one of the most powerful beings alive now I am a human who is not even capable of walking.
Minho start pushing it until we reached an elevator, I may say humans evolved a lot since I last come here of course not counting chan's father's visit I mean fifteen years ago...we have always watched them, but we did not see it with our own eyes.

The door was opened revealing a big helicopter the captain opened the door for minho and another come to help him carry me....i hate this.
"stop I will walk"I said before he could touch me.
"you can't" minho said without looking at me before he nod at the boy who looked kind of confused.
God damn it he is right I can't even properly move my legs...why is this happening to me, I let them lift me without adding a word both minho and jeongin entered before the ride began.
I watched the sky from the window, if I am a human does that mean I can't fly anymore?....i don't have any powers of course I won't be able to...
I let a breath out leaning against the window...i need to figure out what the hell happened to me.

The helicopter stopped making minho open the door and jump to prepare the chair.My eyes widened at the house in front of me...a house won't give it, it's right...it is a mansion as big as our castle back home but this place looked more modern.
"sir, thank god you are okay" an old lady said running toward me.
I looked around confused before I said" i...thank you" I replied making her mouth fell open...did I say something wrong.
"hyunjin needs to rest, tell the driver to get his meds....and Mrs jung please prepare him some chicken soup the doctor said not to give him solid food for a while"minho said.
"yes sir" the woman said bowing.
"I told you to stop calling me sir..." minho said pushing the chair, well that's weird.
I looked around the place as minho kept pushing the chair, it looks like the whole house have been prepared for me to come there is even paths for the wheelchair.
We entered a large room with a queen size bed in the middle it looked nice.
"you will be using this room instead of your usual one since it is easier from here to access everything"minho said laying me down.

He silently walked toward the closet taking some clothes out putting them on the bed.
"change your clothes and take a nap, Mrs jung will bring you your food later.if you need anything you can call her using that phone" he said pointing next to me.
He was leaving" where are you going?" I asked making him look back.
"my room" he replied closing the door.
What is happening here? I am married to minho which is good...it is the only good thing right now but everything other than that is a mess
I changed my clothes but I find it a little hard to move after some struggle I laid back.
"I am so tired, this is what is like to be a human " I groaned burying my head into the pillow, without knowing I fall asleep right after.

I felt something poke my cheek I whinnied moving.
"dada" a child said making me my eyes shoot open." dada you are back, I was so worried about you...i cried a lot....i...."the kid started to cry.wait a second did he calm me dada, this is a joke right.
"kid, whoever you are I am not you dad...go away"I said pushing him off the bed but gently he looked young around 5, 6 years old, after hearing my words he started sobbing more, oh god this is what I needed right now...i hate kids
"omg, hyunsoo....i told you he is sleeping...your dada needs to rest....and why are you crying did you hurt yourself" minho said checking the kid.
"dada....dada said he is not my dad...i..." the boy sobbed making minho take him inside his arms trying to calm him.
"your dad didn't mean okay hyunie, he is just tired and needs to rest"he said smiling widely.
"okay, Papa....i am sorry dada....i wanted to check on you...i missed you...they didn't let me and minie come to see you"he said looking at me with big tesry eyes.