Part Tweenty-One

Jeongin's pov
"I can't believe what is happening ...i am worried about lix" changbin said walking back and forth inside the room....who is doing this? Why there is trouble wherever we go...why would someone try to harm Felix's family, they had a good reputation after all.
"jeongin" changbin said standing in front of me"I was calling for you are you okay?"he asked sitting next to me.
"I am fine...i am thinking about felix hyung"I replied making him sigh.
"it is good that they are out of trouble but who wants to hurt them....and will they try something else after this?" he said.
"I don't know...do you think his life could be in danger too?"I asked with wide eyes...
"I mean they attacked the company so I don't think so..."
"give me your phone"I said cutting him off.
"if you are trying to call felix he won't answer"changbin said handing me the phone
"no, not felix hyung...hyunjin hyung"I replied putting the phone in my ears.

'hey, changbin...'
"hyung it is jeongin...i need to talk with you...come to the hospital"I said making changbin frown.
'I wanted to ask you about something too...i am going home right now, I will come later'he replied making me sigh.
'okay, just hurry'I hang up looking at changbin.
"what do you want to talk about with hyunjin?" he asked.
"about Felix hyung of course...i want to check on something with him"I said hoping that he won't ask more questions.
"I see... the hospital is a mess outside...do you feel any discomfort right now...i will call for another doctor since han is busy"he said kissing my hand.
"I am fine binie...don't worry"I said smiling at him."btw you did not leave my side which means that you didn't eat...go grab something"I added making him shake his head.
"I am not hungry..."
"but you need to eat now go...i am not going anywhere"I said making him pout.

"what if you needed something"he said taking my hand.
"I am inside a hospital...i will call for a nurse or something"I replied with a small chuckle.
"but..."
"changbin...i know you feel responsible for what happened to me...but you are not...so please just please calm down...i am okay"I said shaking my head...i know he feels guilty but I am alright...i am feeling frustrated that I am stuck inside a hospital while felix hyung is suffering I wish I had my powers I would have killed whoever did this.
"okay, I will go...love you"he leaned in to peck my lips making me smile.
"love you too"I replied watching him leave.
Now, I need to wait for hyunjin hyung to come....

Hyunjin's pov
I walked inside the house with minho, felix and chan are still in the company taking care of the mess...he called me earlier to see that he is fine and he will meet me when things calm down.
"I will check on the kids and go to jeongin after"I said making minho nod.
"do you want me to come with you?"he asked.
"no, I will be quick"I replied walking toward the living room where I heard some noise."who is here?"I asked minho who shook his head.
I entered the room to see the kids talking to a man...his back was facing me so I could not see his face.
"dad, Papa....grandpa is here" hyunsoo said with a big smile...the man slowly looked back that's when my breath hitched...why is he here? Is he the one behind all of this?

"dad"minho said looking at the man...lee minjun, the one who made my life a living hell, I felt myself boil with anger seeing him smile at minho...
"hello son"he said waving his hand with a big smile.
"what are you doing here?" minho asked walking closer to him.
"is this how you welcome your dad after a long time?" minjun said glancing back at the kids" I just come back from my trip and I wanted to meet my grandkids I missed them"he ruffled hyunsoo's hair.
"don't touch him"I yelled making all eyes fall on me" who gave you the right to come here"I added glaring at the man.
"hyunjin... what are you..."
"get out of my house...and stay away from my family"I cut minho off making his eyes go wide, he is the one who send me the text I am sure of it...he destroyed my life before and he is doing it again right here...

"hyunjin son are you okay?"minjun asked sounding confused, why is he talking like we are on good terms.
"hyunjin, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but don't you dare talk to my father like that ever again"minho said glaring at me....his father...what is happening here.
"but he..."I said looking down...he killed you...he killed all of you...what is happening here.
"dad, why are you being mean to grandpa? I missed him a lot... please don't let make him go" hyunsoo said with teary eyes while minji glared at me...shit did I make a mistake? He is not the bad guy here...or he is and he is fooling everyone...i feel like an idiot right now...
"apologize" minho said crossing his arms.
"son there is no need..."
"now hwang hyunjin" minho said looking like he is going to have my head...
"I am sorry...i was...i am confused....my memory is not the best for the moment....i have mistaken you for someone else"I apologized to the old man...i will need to check with jeongin and look around for him before jumping to conclusion...