Part Tweenty-six

Jeongin's pov
I start walking toward my bedroom with hyunjin hyung after me, as soon as we entered I pulled him into a short kiss before I pulled back hugging him tightly.
"I missed you so damn much"I murmured making him chuckle.
"I missed you too love"he said patting my head.
"who are doing this? I am barely containing myself, it is true that I am with changbin...but the rest and especially felix and seungmin hyung...the fact that they don't remember us...makes me so damn frustrated"he said burying my head into his chest, I am not being biased but my bond with felix and seungmin hyung is stronger than the others, I mean we are fully mated and lived together over 500 years...other than that I only mated with chan and he did not even get the chance to mark me back everything happened so fast that it feels like a dream...no a nightmare.
"patience my love, believe I understand you...when I woke up I was the only one who remembered, I didn't even get to say it out loud yet I was so confused and hurt...all we need to do us to take this step by step, we will get them back"he said making pull back.

"I have never understood your self-control, how could you be so calm in a situation like this...i can't do it, they don't remember us adding to the fact that their lives maybe in danger makes it worse"I said shaking my head, hyunjin hyung was always the one who kept his emotions together in case of a crisis but I can't...i will get angry easily.
"love, I may be calm on the outside but the truth is that I am as worried and mad as you..."he said taking a deep breath" but freaking out, letting out emotions guide us will make it worse, so trust me on this...we will get them back, this time I won't fail you, you have my word"he added.
"what is your plan?"he asked with a frown.
"first we need to get felix and seungmin's memories, our nerd of a mate may be helpful in our situation maybe he will know a way to get back to our world" hyunjin answered walking toward the bed to sit down
"and if we went back there what could we do? We are mortals..."
"we will look for a way to activate our powers jeongin"he cut me off.
"what if there isn't....what if we will stay stuck here forever...in this fucking useless human body"he kicked the chair next to me making it fall.

"jeongin, calm down...."
"don't tell me to calm down hyung, we used to fly...we used to be invisible...i miss my powers my abilities"I said taking a deep breath" if we had them we could have known who is doing this...and killed him"I yelled clenching my hands.
Tears start falling down my face before hyunjin come running to me pulling in a hug
"what happened here?" the door flew open revealing changbin hyung with worried eyes" we heard some noise and a yell"he added entering the room, chan and minho were behind him too.
"we are fine"hyunjin hyung said rubbing my back.
"baby, why are you crying?"changbin said making me look at him.
"I...nothing hyung, we were talking and I got a bit emotional sorry"I apologized drying my tears with the back of my shirt .
"maybe you should come down...i think you talked enough..." changbin said glaring at hyunjin hyung" jin, he is still hurt don't put this kind of pressure on him again"he added taking my hand.
"hyung, we did not...." changbin did not let me continue before he dragged me out of the room, I did not even ask him what I was supposed to...i wanted to know what did he do with han hyung? Damn it, changbin...i took a deep breath trying not to burst on the boy, I know he is doing this because he is scared for my health.

"inie, are you okay?"seungmin said as soon as I entered the room, felix was sitting with minji and han with hyunsoo...all eyes fell on me after the words left seungmin hyung...i miss both my mates so much...lix hyung and....i....each time I see them I feel like I am going to cry.
I swallowed hard trying to control my tears the last thing I want is to start sobbing in front of them and with the kids in here.
"I am alright hyung"he said following changbin to the couch, he looked displeased from what just happened...i could see it written all over his face.
after some time the three others come inside the room, what took them long I could feel changbin burning holes inside hyunjin's hyung head from his deep stares.