Part Forty

Minho's pov
"papa"hyunsoo jumped from his bed as soon as he saw me.
"hey buddy"I replied taking him into my arms."let's go to minie's room"I added making him nod silently it did not take too long to reach the girl's room since they are next to each other.
"jinie?"I said confused by seeing my husband crunching down his knees hugging minji who looked surprised.
"dad what's wrong?"she asked.
"nothing is wrong, can't I hug my only daughter?"he said rufflinh her hair before he looked back at hyunsoo and i.
"come"hyunjin said opening his arms to the little boy who immediately jumped into them."your dad loves you both so much"he added hugging them both.
"hyunjin"I whispered looking the the three in front of me...it really hurts that's thinking that they are not real...if we leave we will lose them...i can't lose them...it may be some memories that god implanted inside my head but the time I spend with the kids is real to me.

Hyunjin looked up at me with red teary eyes making my heart break at the sight, I slowly walked closer joining their hug.
We stayed like that for some time until minji groaned.
"something is not normal...tell me what happened"she said with a frown as she pulled back.
"my princess there is nothing to worry about"I said with a small smile.
"what do you think about spending the rest of the day together...maybe we could eat outside"hyunjin said getting up.
"I agree,there is a new restaurant I heard about we should try it"I replied.
"I have piano lesson"minji said
"I will inform your teacher"I replied making her nod.
"okay, then hyunsoo go get ready...you too sweety see you in a bit"hyunjin said before he start walking outside...i pecked both their cheeks before I followed after him.

"fuck this"he yelled kicking the chair in our room as soon as he entered"I am going to kill him with my own hands...i swear"he added breathing hard...i have never seen hyunjin this angry before...but thinking about it I don't know the real one....i kind of jealous that the others remember when I can't...the memories that I have now are fake.
"calm down...we still don't know if what seungmin said is true...there is still a chance..."
"believe me during my whole life seungmin had never concluded something and I come out to be wrong...and what makes it worse felix is agreeing with him...and I do too"he said shaking his head before he dropped down the bed" why is this happening to me? When I have finally opened my heart for them...i don't want to lose my kids minho"he added burying his head between his hands.
"we will figure something out...maybe if you have your powers back..."
"if they are some illusion that dolos created I...we can't save them"he cut me off" they are just...not real....they never existed"he added making my heart drop.

"I..."I looked down not knowing what to say" let's focus on spending as much time as we could with them for now"I finally said...it is the only thing we could do after all.
He suddenly stood up taking me by surprise before he start walking toward the bathroom.
"hyunjin..."
"I am going to get ready"he cut me off before he closed the door, I could hear the sound of the shower from where I was standing.
I took a deep breath walked toward my closet to change.
"hyunjin hyung"the door flew open revealing jeongin, what happened now?
"he is in the shower what is wrong?"I asked walking toward him.
"I...well chanie saw felix's hyung demon face and he passed out"he replied scratching the back of his head...
"you are joking right?"I said tilting my head he shook his head making my eyes widen before I burst into laughs.
He looked at me confused at my actions"are you okay?"he asked making me hum.

"I am sorry...i don't know why I am laughing...he...he passed out...i..."I shook my head laughing hard.
"and he lost it"I heard jeongin murmured.
"what is happening here?"hyunjin come out of the shower drying his hair with a towel.
"chan saw felix's hyung face...and I have no idea why is minho laughing?"jeongin said making hyunjin sighed.
"I am sorry"I said replied straightening myself"can I ask why you are calling minho though without the hyung?"I added with a frown.
"I am older"he replied.
"I will go check on chan before we leave"hyunjin said walking toward the closet.
"where are you going?"jeongin said looking between us.
"we are taking the kids out for lunch"hyunjin replied"are you coming with me?"he added walking toward us.
"no"I said shaking my head, he pecked my cheek before he left the room.