Part Tweenty-Five

Jeongin's pov
"changbin,there is no need for this...i can walk"I said to the man who was pushing me in a wheelchair, I could finally get the hell out of here.
"no" changbin replied.
"han hyung, tell him that I can walk"I told the man who was walking next to us.
"it is the hospital protocol, you could walk after you leave" han said making me roll my eyes.
I am so sick and tired of them babying me...i am alright why are they making it hard for me?
"don't worry about him hyung, he is fine...i have to go back to work but we will visit you later"han said ruffling my hair before he left.
" hyunjin called me he said hyunsoo and minji want to see their favorite uncle, he is coming too later" changbin said opening the door."I will take this back"he added walking back to the hospital to give back the chair.
Hyunsoo and minji, hyunjin's hyung kids...i met them a lot of times and I have a lot of memories with them yet I am excited to me them after I got my memories back. They are more than just my friend's kids now...they are my mate's...and I treated them like my own.

I found myself smiling at that thought, we had never thought about kids expect for seungmin hyung who didn't really say it out loud but it was obvious he will so happy when he gets his memory back.
"you look happy" changbin said eentering the car.
"who won't be...i am finally leaving this hell"I replied making him chuckle before he started the car" and I could soon go back to work"I added making him look at me.
"jeongin, you need to rest...you don't even need to..."
"we talked about this before hyung, I am not leaving my work I love it"I cut him off.
"I am not saying you should...i just want you to get better first...you don't need to rush yourself, sure hyunjin will say the same"he replied squeezing my hand.
"I will take a week rest"I said.
"a month"he said.
"two weeks"I said raising my brow.
"jeongin"
"changbin"I said not breaking eye contact with him.
"3 weeks...and don't you dare fight me on that"he said cutting before I even say a work and he start driving home
"deal"I said with a sigh...i could focus on finding out how we are going to hell the rest get their memories back.

I leaned on the window watching the city, I miss my kingdom...i missed my powers I miss my dragons and everything I left there...i hate it here, this is not what I wanted...i want to go back, if we remember our lives back there I am sure there is a away for us to go back, maybe there is portal here too...but if we go back powerless what will happened then we are just humans now, who the hell is ruling the kingdom now?my eyes widened at the thought, I hope they won't mess things up
"baby what are your thinking about?" changbin asked.
"my home"I replied breathing out.
"we are going there, did you miss it that much?"he asked with a wide smile.
Not this one changbinie, not this one.i hummed closing my eyes.

I felt the car stop before he said"we are here come on".
I opened the door but before I could walk changbin carried me inside his arms
"put me down"I said glaring at him.
"after 3 weeks of rest sure"he replied with wide smile walking inside.
"you are not serious right, this is torture"I said hitting his chest.
"I am just taking care of my baby"he replied with a pout.
"I am not a baby"I said shaking my head.
"you are"he said laying me on the bed, man I am 500 years older than you...god my head this is really suck.
"I will prepare some soup for you, be right back"he added pecking my lips before he left.

Hyunjin's pov
We didn't hear from felix and han for two days, I know it didn't been too long but I am starting to get impatient...
"hey, my dad just left" minho said entering the room, minjun spend the last few days with us...he is surprisingly a good man, I still don't like his presence because each it I see him I want to kill him but he is minho's father and the kids love him so I can't do anything about that I won't drop my guards though.
"sorry about what I did again"I said looking at him
"it is fine"he replied sitting next to me" we are going to jeongin later right"he added making me hum.
"yeah, I told changbin...the kids wanted to see him and we promised them we will take them as soon as he is out of the hospital"I answered with a smile.
"they are going to be there too"he said making me sigh.
"they will..."
"do you think they refused our proposal even han didn't talk to us" minho said.
"I don't know, felix said he needed time...let's wait and see" I replied.