Part Seven

Seungmin's pov
"baby"chan said poking my cheeks, I hummed "you are ignoring me" he added with a whining voice.
"I am not"I said looking at him, his lips turned into a smile making me laugh.
"why are laughing at me?" he said with a pout.
"because you are cute"I replied pinching his cheeks.
"I am..."
" yes you are hyung, don't even try to say a thing"I cut him off making him chuckle.
"maybe a little bit"he said hugging me.
"yeah, just a little bit"I replied shaking my head.
"min, don't you think we should visit hyunjinie, it is been a couple of days since we have last seen him" I said making me nod, we didn't want to overwhelm them after hyunjin woke up so we decided to give them their private time as a family first
"yes, we should...hyung,are you....are you hiding something from me?" I asked looking at his, his eyes widened at my question that's when I knew I was right.
"what ...of...of course not"he said getting up from the bed.
"you know, you are a bad liar right....and I heard you....i heard say to minho hyung to not hurt him...i don't understand what was that about but I can feel some weird energy between you...even when hyunjin was in a coma, you were  like keeping from distance from him"I asked getting out of the bed after him..

"it is nothing, I promise you don't have to worry about it"he said scratching his head.
"chanie..."
"please seungmin just drop it"he cut me off shaking his head"I have no right to tell you about it...i found out by accident"he added.
"just make sure no one will get hurt"I said taking his hands"I know you still care about hyunjin..."
"seungie, I don't not in that way"he replied with wide eyes.
"you and I both know that is not true, it is okay...you are mine now anyway"I said with a smirk.
"I am sorry"he apologized"he is just..."
"your first love, I think hyunjin has this way to make you all fall for him"I said remembering changbin.
"you mean binie"he said making me nod, he knows about my crush toward the older...
"chanbinie hyung, you, minho hyung...i wonder who else, I swear I have a feeling that felix is in love with him too"I replied making him chuckle.
"he is like that, he is just hyunjin...maybe I like him but I love you more than anything in this world "I said pecking my lips.
"I know, as I was saying...we all know how complicated hyunjin is...if minho hyung did something, I want you to not pick hyunjin's side just because of your feelings"I said making look away" promise me hyung"I added.
"okay, I promise but I do not think that hyunjin did something worse than what minho did"he said making me frown.

"I will call the others, you call hyunjin and tell him we are coming for dinner"I told him.
"dinner, I thought we were checking on him..."
"well I miss Mrs Jung's food we can do both"I shrugged walking toward the bathroom to get ready for the day.
"sure baby"he said walking out of the room.

Hyunjin's pov
"come on one more step"I said trying to move around the room, I don't care about this useless human body, I am hwang hyunjin, I am one of the most powerful beings in my world I won't stop until I get back on my foot and find what the hell is going on here.
I smiled at my progress, I don't need those doctor I can heal alone.
Yesterday minho just left after felix took han away, lix was angry I wonder what is his realtionship with han...are they dating?
My phone started ringing making me groan it was kind of far from me, I took a deep breath walking toward it...i am really getting better at this.
"hello"I said after I answered the phone
"hey, jinie how are you?" chan said from the other line.
"physically I am good"I replied.
"what do you mean did something happened?" he asked.
"minho, he is hiding something from me"I said sitting down on the bed.
Silence filled the place after the words left my mouth" hyung, do you know..."
"I don't" he cut me off, how did he knew what I am going to ask him?"I called you to say that I am coming with seungmin and the rest for dinner later"he added.

"Sure, you are welcomed here anytime"I said smiling, of course I want to me them...i miss them so much, I have been having nightmares the past few nights...it is always the same as how they died, how I lost them without doing anything to protect them...it is my fault,I should have known better....
"hyunjin" chan yelled.
"what happened?"I said confused about his outburst.
"I was calling your name for some time but you didn't reply are you okay?"he asked sounding worried.
"I am fine, I was thinking...see you later hyung"I said hanging up the phone.
I took my cane that was next to the bed, I am not going to use that chair anymore it makes me feel weak, I stood up walking out of the room.