Part Nineteen

Minho's pov
It is over...i think it is for the best now I can finally work on trying to forget about han jisung, I was already feeling guilty because every time I thought about the younger it made me feel like I am cheating on hyunjin all over again.
"what do you think about felix and han relationship?"hyunjin asked me, we were currently driving toward the company, it is his first day back at work.i was against the idea of him going back this soon but his mom has been interfering with some of the decisions and it caused the board to demand hyunjin's return.
"it is none of my business"I replied focusing on the road.
"I think it is...you have feelings for han after all"he said making me freeze, I glanced at him expecting to see a disappointed look but I was met with a wide smile.

"hyunjin, let's get this straight"I said getting a deep breath" yes, I have feelings toward han...but one I am married to you and two I love you...they will go away by time...i am sorry for that"I added.
"take your time"he replied leaning on his chair.
"why are you acting like this?"I asked with a frown.
"like what?"he asked with a raised brow.
"like you don't care if I have feelings toward han or not...since you woke up you have been acting weird"I said parking the car since we have reached the company.
"hmmm, what if I say that I am okay with your feelings toward him...if him and felix agree you could even date him"hyunjin said making my mouth feel open.
"have you lost your damm mind?"I yelled shocked at the boy's words, I think I shouldn't have listened to him and dragged him to a doctor after his memory loss...is it possible that he damaged his brain?
"you don't want to...okay suit yourself"he said opening the door.

Suit myself "hwang hyunjin wait"I said opening the door running after him" hey talk to me...are you serious?"I added taking him by his hand.
"what do you think?"he said tilting his head, damn he is really serious.
"but..."
"Mr hwang" hyunjin's secretary came running toward us...i hate this girl she does not understand that he is a married man she is always flirting with him...hyunjin had never paid any attention to her but when he got distant she was the first person I thought of when I assumed he is cheating on me.
"I was so worried about you...i can't believe that you got hurt like that...i wanted to visit you but they did not let me...i am glad you are fine" she added looking at hyunjin with puppy eyes.
Hyunjim looked at me asking for help, he does not remember his assistant too.
"miss Kim, thanks for worrying about him but he is fine...we will be in his office, if there is anything that needed to be taken care of bring it there"I said making her roll her eyes.
"Mr lee, they asked for your presence in the training room they need your assistance regarding one of the choreographies for the new group" she said making me sighed.

"jinie, I will be back soon...your assistant miss Kim will take you there"I said making the taller nod" be careful with her, she has a crush on you"I whispered next to his ears so she couldn't hear us.
"thank you baby"he said, I pulled him into a short kiss, he was surprised but when I pulled away he looked amused.
"see you"I glanced at the girl who was looking at us with wide eyes, since Hyunjin and I were not on good terms we have never shown any type of affection in front of them...we acted like an employer and an employee.
I walked toward the dancing studio the faster I finish this the after I can go back to hyunjin...i still need to ask him about earlier....

Hyunjin's pov
I watched as minho left smiling at the boy, he was jealous of this miss Kim seeing that he kissed me in front of her...that was amusing to watch honestly.
"so hyunjin...how have you been?" the girl asked playing with her hair.
"it is Mr hwang or sir...now let's go to my office...lead the way"I said making her shocked.
"you have never complained when I called you hyunjin before..."
"I am complaining now...i don't have all day"I cut her off.
"yes sir", she said walking in front of me... I don't know where my office is so it is better if I let her take me.

We entered a big office, this hyunjin's life is messed up but at least he has a taste...the office looks nice it definitely suits me.
"sir, you have a meeting with the board in an hour" miss Kim said making me nod." the files above the desk include what you are going to discuss"she added
"okay, you can go"I replied looking around the office.
"is there anything else I can do?" she asked.
"no"I glanced back at her " you are free to go " I added walking toward the table.
I opened the files looking through them...annual sales, annual expenses....i ahte this..... I was a king but a businessman...I have never been interested in business in my entire 500 years of existence that was felix's expertise...i was more focused on the artistic side, like dancing and drawing.i also took some medicine class but i got bored unlike my mates I don't like these types of things.