chapter 12

He pecked my lips as we stood in the bedroom. He turned around and turned on the little radio on the night stand. It was a James Brown song. Michaels biggest inspiration. He smiled and placed his hands on my hips. I draped my arms back around his neck looking lovingly into his eyes. He started swaying to the beat and humming along.

"Michael, i want to take things slowly. I want to go on dates, explore the world, pursue a career and let you pursue yours. I love you but let's not rush anything. We have forever to do what we want. But now let's just take our time." He stroked my cheek before leaning in so our foreheads were touching.

"I completely agree, my love. We have the rest of our life's. Let us enjoy each moment as it comes and not spend our life waiting for the next step to come." Michaels way of words were beautiful. It would just make me fall in love over and over again with him.

"Thank you."

We stayed in each others arms, swaying until the song came to an end. He tucked my straightened hair behind my hair and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get changed into something more comfortable." He rubbed my arm gently.

"We have nothing to get changed to?" We came with no clothes or anything to stay overnight in a hotel. He just smirked at me.

"So let's go for a shopping trip."

"No, i have no money and i don't want to spend more of your mon-" He put his finger over my lips to stop me from talking.

"I promised you that when i was older i would give you the world, and today, buying you some clothes is nothing compared to what i plan to give you in the future." He gave me his arm which i linked with. We still had our shoes on, and i still had Michaels jacket on and we headed to out to the city.

The first store we went to was "french clothing" it was full with pastel colours and were beautiful. I didn't know where to start. I paced around, Michael still linking my arm. He had a cap on to hide parts of his identity, but it was late so there weren't many people there anyway.

I picked up a pair of gorgeous jeans that were probably way too far out of my price range. They were a dark denim, which were a boyfriend style. I grabbed my size and went to the changing rooms. I picked up a sage green ruffled off the shoulder blouse too just to wear as a new outfit. Michael waited outside the curtain waiting for me to get changed. I looked in the mirror and the jeans fit my body perfectly. The blouse accentuated by collar bone and shoulders. All i needed now was a necklace.

I opened the curtain and stepped out. Michael was stood there leaning against the wall with one leg up, placed on the wall whilst he was playing with his hands. He looked up at me and stared in awe . He stepped away from the wall and walked towards me.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He traced my collar with his finger, "all you need now is a necklace. What colour would you prefer? Are you a silver or a gold type of girl?"

"Silver 100 percent, so it matches my bracelet."

"Well let's go find you a slice necklace then." Once i stepped back out back in my original clothes, Michael placed his hand on my lower back and i wrapped my arm around his, with my head on his shoulder. He payed for the outfit and we walked to our next shop.

"What are you going to buy Michael? You need some new clothes?"

"I don't need anything, shall we go in here?" I stop walking and look at him.

"Michael you need something as well. I know you don't want to but what are you going to sleep in? Or wear tomorrow?"

"I'll sleep with nothing on, and tomorrow i'll wear this." He gestured to his outfit before i gave him a soft slap on the shoulder. He started giggling.