chapter 23

We arrive in London 10 hours later, exhausted. I was desperate to go to bed.

In London, I was doing three things, an interview with Michael, 2 runways, and me and Michael were meeting up with Paul McCartney and his wife Linda to work on some new songs together.

I was excited to meet Paul. I wasn't a passionate fan, but I did love the Beatles when I was younger and bought all their albums. So it would be exciting to meet the creator behind the songs.

Right now, we were on our way to our penthouse suite in one of London finest hotels where we would all be staying, as it was included with the tour. Me and Michael had our own room though, and the girls shared two rooms between the five of them.

We said goodnight to the girls before we headed off to try and deal with the horrendous jet lag. I walk into the room and take my jacket and shoes off and Michael follows behind me as I walk towards the bedroom.

"We have the interview at noon tomorrow." Michael says climbing into bed in a white T-shirt and his boxers. "So we can sleep from now," He checks his watch. "Which is 9pm, to 12pm tomorrow."

"Good." I sigh jumping in next to him. "I need my sleep. And so do you." He wraps his arms around me and pulls the duvet over the top of us, spooning me.

He kisses my shoulder and slowly moves his hands closer to my breasts. "Don't even think about it." I say.

"I'm not gonna do anything, I'm just showing you my love." He says as I feel his erection hard against my ass. He kisses up my neck and my face as his hands find the waistband of my shorts.

"Michael. Stop it." I say.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asks.

I don't reply for a minute as he begins to massage my clit, making my back arch. "Yeah I'm serious, I'm punishing you for flirting with another woman right in front of me. You're lucky I'm even in this bed."

"I thought we sorted it out? I told you what happened and you told me how you felt. We have moved past it."

"We have, but I'm stubborn and keeping to my word." I say.

"So you aren't gonna have sex with me because you are stubborn?" He wonders.

"Exactly."

"You'll give in soon enough." He says removing his hands from my pants and placing them around my waist. "You won't be able to resist."

I slept for 14 hours and woke up at 11 o'clock in the morning, with 3 hours before our interview. I freshened up by hopping in the shower and washing my hair, body and face. I wrap one of the fluffy, white towels around myself and a smaller one around my hair before applying a bare vanilla VS moisturiser and my skincare.

I pick out a sophisticated outfit, because I knew how I dressed would be one of the reasons what people judge me on. I grabbed my sage green blazer and trousers and had on a white top on underneath and topped it with some minimalistic jewellery.

 I grabbed my sage green blazer and trousers and had on a white top on underneath and topped it with some minimalistic jewellery