chapter 25

I fluttered my eyes open and was taken in by the beautiful surroundings outside our hotel window. I felt Michaels arms enveloping me as his light breathing tickled my neck.

Italy was truly one of the most beautiful countries I've ever visited. The food surely lived up to expectations, even though I wasn't really allowed to eat any of it.

The city Caorle, which was just outside Venice, was nothing like I'd ever seen before. The cultures and stalls were so unique and special.

Today, was my first runway in Italy. And each time I did it, it got better and better. I was in the top 10 most beautiful women, along with the most inspiring and the most powerful women.

I couldn't believe what my life had came to and I didn't regret it one bit. Michael was worried so badly about how he thought I didn't want this and it wasn't my dream, but being a powerful influential women by 23, was one dream that had came true.

There was no need in getting out of Michaels embrace, so I patiently waited for him to wake up whilst I watched the beauty of this town.

I got lost in my own thoughts for maybe about two hours just thinking about mine and Michaels future, if we keep skyrocketing this high with our fame.

I was thinking about our apartment that will be ours when we get home, about Michaels tour with his brothers, that he's hoping to be his last and all our plans we have yet to make.

Around 12pm, Michael stirred awake after a late night watching movies, eating sweets and making love. He deeply inhaled, stretching his arms around me waist and kissing my neck.

"Morning baby." I say.

"Morning." He quietly says, still half asleep.

I turn to face him, kissing his cheek. "I'd kiss you but you have bad morning breath." I say with a half smile reaching my lips.

"Wha- I do not!" He says giggling.

He breaths on his hand and smells it, "you're lying, it's not bad at all!" He says.

"I know. Cos you're just perfect." I smile kissing his lips.

"Far from it." He smiles. "But you on the other hand, 'worlds most beautiful woman'!"

"Oh shut up, if you weren't attractive we wouldn't be dating. I wouldn't have sex with you 4 times in one night." I state.

"True." He agrees.

I smile up at him in his cozy embrace not wanting to leave. "Shall we just stay here for a bit longer? We have ages before my runway."

"I'd love nothing more." He wraps me tighter as I envelop him in my arms, placing my head on his bare chest so I can feel his heart beating.

We spent another 2 hours in bed before we decided to finally get up for the catwalk at 6pm. So I had 4 hours to get there, get ready and get on the catwalk.

Plenty of time.

I underestimated how long it would take me to get there.

I had 3 hours left and we were in stand still traffic. "Come on! Kevin is there not a quicker way?" I ask very frustrated.

"I'm afraid not. There's no where to go hun." He answers.

"As soon as you can please turn off and find a different route. Being fired is not on my list of things to do." I say half joking half seriously.

"Of course Luce."

Finally, we arrive with an hour and a half to get my makeup and hair done. Mia quickly puts rollers in whilst Mark applies my makeup, trying to be quick whilst taking his time.