chapter 29

"What you wanna do?" I sigh, unwrapping my legs and just, putting all my body weight on my poor boyfriend cos I'm high and drunk.

I press my body towards him and feel that he's just as needy as me right now and we need to find somewhere to relief ourselves. I look up at him, eyes bloodshot, and he wipes all the smeared mascara with his hand.

"I don't like it when you're like this." He whispers.

"I'm sorry." I cry. "You've had the same stuff as me though."

"I've not had 3 joints and an extra 4 shots."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm always looking out for you."

I move my hands down his chest toward his pants, and he breaths in sharply tilting his head back. "Please don't, we have nowhere to go." He says.

"Hurry the fuck up." I bang on the door, impatiently waiting for it to open.

How the roles were now reversed.

"Julia? Who are you in there with?" I ask.

She opens the door further to show me Randy buttoning up his shirt. "You caught us." She giggles.

"We will talk about this later." I say pushing past them. "But you'll have a little Jackson too soon."

"Rand, get out." Michael says.

"Why what's the rush?" He asks. "Oh wait.. is shy Michael gonna have sex?"

"Shut up." Michael laughs.

"Proud of you." He says patting his shoulder.

"I'm not a virgin, you know?" Michael says.

"I know pal."

"Go now please." I say impatiently, before slamming the door shut.

I turn around and Michael is quick to start unbuttoning his pants for the second time tonight as I yank my dress over my head. He pushes me against the door, undoing my bra straps, as I pull off his shirt.

My lips stay on his as he carries me over the bed and positions himself on top of me. He pulls my panties to the side and slides two of his fingers inside me. "I want you, please." I whine, waiting for him to take his boxers off.

I pull at the rim me slide them down to see him fully erect. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulls his fingers out and guides himself to my entrance. With one swift movement, he pumps inside of me, making me at lost for breath.

"Finally." He says thrusting faster.

Once again that night I reapply my makeup and sort my dress out before we head back down to enjoy the party.

Enjoy.

I couldn't see. My head was so light I thought it might float away. But my body felt so heavy that I might fall on the floor. But I felt happy, at peace. That's weed and alcohol for you.

I stumbled back down stairs, my legs hurting as well. All I wanted to do right now was have a big glass of cold iced water and a bed.

So that's what I did.

"Hey love, um can I just have some water please. With ice. Big glass." I say to the bartender.

The girl around my age behind the bar passed me the water and gave me a smile. "Are you okay? You need me to call anyone?" She asks.

"No thank you babe, my boyfriend is here and I have my driver outside. Thank you for the concern, I'm aware I look a mess." I smile before sitting on the couch, taking a massive gulp of my water and closing my eyes.