Chapter 31: Observe

Raven's P.O.V.

I had met Zabrina at best buy.

            She looked excited to see me. We talked a lot through our last visits. Her stomach was bigger due to time distance, she was beginning her 5th or 6th month and I was barely in my 3rd.

            "Just stopped by to say 'hello' in person." I said waving. It felt like I was meeting up with my child's best friend's mom.

"Yeah I'm glad you did! I got to find out the gender... It's twin girls! I have pictures in my bag! I was actually planning to stop by at your place tonight. "

            Our conversation was ruined by her overweighed, gray haired, grumpy ass boss. He had demanded her to get back to work, which she did after we set up for her to come over tonight like the original plan she had made. I happily left the store, her boss following me out to reassure I was gone, as if watching me wasn't enough. I went to find the two.

Nicole's P.O.V.

            We eventually got home. Reed & I decided to sit in the back together.

I had to admit, I was definitely getting feelings for him, but this time, I was letting it show, and if he didn't notice he was completely oblivious to me. I had feelings for him for a while, and I was ready now.

            Maybe catching feelings wasn't a smart idea right now, but what did I have to lose honestly? If you think about it nothing, because my virginity was out of the question.

I had texted him in the car, asking him something.

Me: What does this make us?

            Seconds later there was a noise coming from his phone, indication he had a message. I watched as his thumbs smashed the keyboard.

Him: I don't know, what do you want it to make us?

            Do you ever just feel like someone has suddenly lost interest in you? Because that's how I felt now. 20 or so minutes ago I could've been certain he felt the same way, and that he was interested and now that he is texting me and I'm putting our relationship in to his hands, and it was his choice, and it feels like he didn't even care.

            I wouldn't have texted him back if he wasn't sitting beside me. I can be rude, but not like that, especially with someone I actually desire. I reluctantly text back, pretty sure it was obvious I didn't want to text back...

Me: We'll discuss it at my house.

            I sigh after. Then wonder how 6 little words took so much out of me. A lot of things churning in my stomach. Nervousness. Curiosity. Doubt. False hope. Anxiety, and so much more. I get out the car once we reach Ravens house. Reed staying in the car instead of doing his stupid act of getting a jump start. He held close to the bear, but the bear he gave me was on the opposite sides of us. So far away, but its words were still stuck and replaying in my head. Like a song, that was made just for me.

            The mixed emotions got the best of me and I tried to convince myself that this wasn't love. That I would make sure it wasn't. For the sake of us both. This was the games. No one is safe here. But it didn't work... I wasn't giving up.

With attitude I walk over to my car, him following after a while. Him carrying the bear he gave me. Hurt was in his eyes, and I automatically started hurting knowing I let him down. I know he thinks I don't want him anymore, and it breaks my heart because he was very familiar with that feeling. I take the bear hugging it, giving it a big squeeze. Reed just gets in and puts his head against the window. I look down knowing that's is when, I fucked up. I contemplate my next move, and suddenly say fuck it. I pull his face to mine, kissing him... It took a while. Many doubts. But he finally kissed me back.

I finally felt what I was looking for.

a/n NEED TO READ IF YOU WANT A NEW CHAPTER!

Hey guys. This chapter is VERY short. Sorry you guys. So this book, is slowly coming to a finish. I am very excited, because not only would this story full of stress be over and complete (Which brings a lot more votes and reads.) But I will have more focus on my new book! One shot for love! Which by November will be complete or around then and I would really hope if you guys save up a little money maybe a $5 Or $10 dollar bill to support and buy my new book either ship or e-book.(Self-published. Definitely well and thought out. )  But I'll give you the details later! I'll also be setting up a wattpad meetup in July so I am very excited.  

For the next chapter, I need 3000 votes (Were at 2.9k so were close... That just means go back and vote EVERYTHING!) And 10+ comments saying you will at least try and order my book if you like it! And 10+ Saying how much you like this book and what you want to see happen. (Can be in the same comment.) Thanks guys

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I LOVE YOUUUU

Stay strong

Ashxx