Chapter 36: Beginning of all things bad.

Ravens p.o.v

She was staring into my soul and I was intimidated. She looks down and sighs. Giving me a look of disappointment. Her mom was a single mother at a young age and so was her grandmother. She had broken a chain of generations for teen unmarried pregnancies, I had just repaired it. 

She had hurt in her eyes and I knew it. What was next, me not going to college too? I knew she thought it. And I couldn't promise her that either. I wanted to explain but I couldn't. There was no way I could tell the story again. I had done it one to many times, obviously to all the wrong people because my mother still remained clueless. 

"I can't explain." I said. 

That was the end of that conversation that hadn't even started. I walk away and she grabs my arm, obvious tears running down my cheeks. She holds me for reassurance and I breathe. 

After awhile my mom sit's be down and the first word to come out was 'Dad'. He hadn't been on my mind since he left really, that was the problem. 
"I support you no matter what, but I think your dad would die if he saw you like this. Is it that bad? No, but he comes from families that have one child and sex before marriage is forbidden. Independence was his first word and he was raised by it. You've been doing well by yourself, I think you should continue that. A small apartment would do for now, we'll say you had one of your outbursts and it'll be fine." 

I know my mom didn't mean to sound bitchy. But it was the most hurtful thing she had said in my life. She wasn't asking for me to get an abortion, she wasn't technically kicking me out to do things on my own. But she was giving me away. And I feel like it hurt just as much. 

I nod anyway, she was my mom and I wasn't trying to go through the ups and downs, because either way I was going to end up going through this all alone. She claps in conclusion, what she does after she sells a house. As a real estate agent she was going to pick everything out, but it'd still be coming out my pocket so it'd be great for her. I sniffle and she runs to her office and types away, occasionally asking a few questions on whether or not I like this or that in houses. Everything swept me off my feet, and in no time, I was handing her a credit card. 

AUTHORS NOTE

I am back, tonight and tomorrow is the day to update I hope to finish this book, edit a shitload and mark this bitch as completed by the summer. I want to thank everyone who is reading this for being there. 

This is a bad chapter, I'm just tryna get her parents out the picture okay? Okay

 I am still in need of an assistant soooooo inbox me. LOVE YOUUUU 

stay strong 

ashxx