Chapter 16: Victim Part 1

RAVENS P.O.V.

~20 minutes Earlier~

My stomach was queasy and I needed to use the restroom. I'm not happy that Jakes the guy trying to steal my virginity, and I'm certainly not happy with the way he put this thing on my neck. Now that was arrogant.

I raised my hand quietly and respectfully and requested to use the restroom.

After he confirmed my request I stole a glance at Jake, and saw he wasn't paying any attention to what Zach was saying. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Jerk.

I hummed my way down the stairs and  through the doors that lead me to the basement. The only girls bathroom. I had finally made it through the long hallway and opened the door; I sat down my purse and applied my make-up. I had forgotten to this morning, I had way to many things to complete. Like pick up Jordanna, make breakfast, etc. I went to the toilets once I was done and did my buisness.

*

*

*

When I got out I could hear foot steps. Maybe it was the girls? But all of them were wearing heels. The footsteps don't sound like heels... I shrugged and walked out with my things. Jake was right beside the door grinning at me, like the idiot he is. I push my way past him and wonder why he was down here. Yeah, there was a boys restroom down here but there are plenty upstairs too. One right by the lab actually. When I reach the doors that lead to the stairs, I tug and pull. I can't get out!

~A/N

Well guys I just had a fight with my bestfriend and i dont feel like updating more. So this is just something till i can finish

Sorry..