Chapter 24: The Big Bang

RAVENS P.O.V.

When I woke, we were all sprawled out around the room. Tissues in piles, and Jordanna's snoring on blast. Since It was a Saturday, the girls usually slept in and I had no idea where the other two were, but most likely they're doing the same. 

Morning sickness sent me rushing to the toilets, on my knees, begging for mercy.My gags waking Abigail up and causing Jordanna to snore louder. There wasn't a way to work her up. There could be a siren for a natural disaster, and oh she hears it. She just doesn't care. At all. It can wait.

Abigail rushes to my aid pulling my hair up and holding it, I worry if purging this much was normal. Is this baby getting any, food at all? I wonder, as i stop and and wipe my mouth with my sleeve getting an 'ew' from Jordanna, as she walks in also. I threw my hands up into air, to surrender and Jordanna and Abigail bounce back avoiding my sleeves. I raise an eyebrow and mentally express a sassy 'Pah-lease'.

"It's not my fault, blame it on the-"

Abigail and Jordanna finish the sentence in sync, "-Baby. We get it!"

I slightly frown and walk to the other door across the bathroom leading to my bedroom. I strip in front of the two and grab my fresh new pairs of clothes. "Wait!"

I look at Jordanna for her sudden outburst. I raise another eyebrow, and I begin to feel my eyebrows getting tired and let them go. "Look at your baby bump! It's so cute." She rushes up to me and pats my plump stomach and I smile while swearing she's crazy...

She's actually waking up on time?

She thinks Sean's attractive, lets not forget that, uh no...

She's patting my stomach with tons of pressure making me want to through up once more.  

I stop her and walk into my bathroom after the two sit, turn on the TV and stuff there faces with the food I left on the floor last week. I would normally lock, but I can't. For the safety of me and the "-Baby." I imagine them finishing my sentence once more and smile. I get into the shower and think about school. I had set the permanent fact that Monday I was going back. Finally. I think about my parents and how'd they react at the fact I was having a son or daughter, at my age. And then I think of my brother, and how all those years he avoided me, and the last two years I swore I'd cut all connections and just a few weeks ago, when I thought I had gotten from him and rushed to open it. Foolish. I start crying at my mistake, the flowing water form the drain louder, than my cries. I slowly sink to the floor of the bathtub and cry harder... Louder. 

*

*

*

Finally, when the girls realize I've been in the shower for over an hour, they barge in screaming, if I'm okay. 

I think of a story quick, they can't know. It wouldn't be fair to them.

*

*

*

*

JAKES P.O.V.

{A/N YES! ONE OF THE PLAYERS POINT OF VIEW!}

My parents are out of the house, I pratically own this place. 

I grab my phone off it's charger and see 3 new text messages.

Chels: Hey ;)

I reply...

Me: Hi

Chels is Typing...

Chels: Wanna meet up at your place? ;)

Me: Nah, I'm Actually not home right now, next time though. 

Chels: Bet <3

The idea of her now, disgusts me. Truth be told.. Chelsea before the games was better.She's... Open Now.. It's weird and I realize shes to easy. I'm home, But I don't need her here too. I open my bottom drawer to get my headphones out, and see all the money i worked for. Thousands gone, to support her. Raven and Chelsea both took thousands. Chelsea not as much took... Spent.

 Under the other rolls I hit a false bottom and slid it back revealing tons of crap..Crap= Things and objects involving Chelsea.

The false bottom includes:

Movie Stubs 

Pictures of everybody 

Our first kiss on a camera roll

Everything like that 

And even my favorite pair of headphones . Clear my mind, close the drawer and  plug the  headphones in. Opening up my two messages I see one from Raven. It was pretty recent. Yesterday at three. 

Raven: I don't know how you could be so rude , this is your baby, no one elses. It doesn't deserve to be treated or talked about the way you did. the baby did nothing to you. Fuck You.

I feel my heart rate boost and remembered what I told her. I think I should have sometype of responsibility for my kid, but she'll never let me. I was drunk. High. Irresponsible, obviously. I decide not to respond, rip the earplugs out my ears and grab a baggy from my kitchen stuffing it with atleast 10 rolls. Ready to give it to Raven. She'd hate to see me.. 

But if i could just see her.

a/n

Hey guys, wouldve been sooner and better if my editor edited it, and read it. Shitty Kailey lol ;p love you babe

Shoutout to kailey for being Virginity Games new editor