Chapter 16: Victim Part 2

Ravens P.O.V.

I turn around when I felt hot breath on my neck and scream at the site of Jake. he knocks me down and I  fall on my side and i can no longer move. I watch as he comes down on me, removing his clothes, and removing mine. A tear sheds. This was really happening. Fuck.  he takes off his American eagle boxers and my Victoria secret underwear. Wrong day to wear lace. It'll only satisfy him. I try and move my hand but there is no movement. 

I can't be paralyzed! That's impossible, maybe it's shock? I freak as he enters me. Back and fourth and tear and tear. I scream but somehow a moan comes out. He goes faster, I yell out "Stop, no" But my voice says "Yes, go" I cry harder, What the hell is happening?

This shouldn't be possible! What the hell? Obviously my voice isn't cooperating so ii shake my head no, hoping he gets the idea. But I know he won't. 

I see Nicole at the door banging to get in and Jordanna coming to her side. Its not working they cant get in either.

Jake scoffs, pulls out, gets up and puts his clothes back on. He throws some keys at me and unlocks the heart himself. Then walks the opposite way, and towards the exit.I'd get up but I can't. It hurts so badly. So I just lay there. Crying. Then I groan and finally am able to get clothes on. I crawl to the door and slide the keys through the little space under the  door. Nicole picks it up , and bursts in.

She cries with me as the rest crowds around me. They apologize for not coming faster but at least they came.

*

*

The players ask if there was anything they could do but there was nothing. I honestly didn't want anything to do with them. They're innocent, but what they're trying to do sickens me. 

I shake my head and curl back into Nicoles arms. I cry for two reasons. The nerds apologized too but it was only Jake's fault. Zach offers to push the rules/preparations another day. School would be starting in less then 30 minutes, it'd make no sense to continue. Besides someone already broke 2 rules.

He raped and molested me and used no protection..

A/N

Hey people. Heres the rest of this gnarly book, lol no

But um yeah, this is it. And remember check my new book out because the reads/votes on that book now depends on these chapters. so if i dont get a vote then you guys wont get a chapter. It sucks i know. And its kinda blackmail.

Anyway bye love you

Stay Strong

Remember to vote and comment.