Chapter 32: Ready to go

Nicole's P.O.V.

The car stayed silent after the kiss. The ride was only 15 minutes but for some reason it felt like a drag. Even though I thought I had changed the atmosphere with the kiss, he still had the sort of questioning look on his face that made me wonder. Soon it was obvious I'm not the reason he's like this. We got to my house and entered without a problem. My parents weren't home, and everything in my room was untouched how I liked it. Reed sat on his pallet and I sighed while plopping down onto my queen bed.
"So, what's your problem? " I asked as nonchalant as I could. I was concerned but showing too much of that could come off to strong.
But instead of answering me, he just dose off into space. I propped my head onto the palm of my hand and watched him, seeing his next move. When he snapped back to focus it was because of the vibration of his phone. It was apparent he received some sort of message because his face dropped. He looked more serious and I realized I've never really seen him like this before. He announces to me he has somewhere to be that's in walking distance. I ask if he'll be coming back tonight, starting to hand him a key that he rejects. I frown when he says he'll see me when he see's me. I reluctantly nod while looking down. He walks past me out my room closing my door almost to a slam. I chuckle looking into the mirror. Just this morning he was begging me to expose myself, and now he is rushing out my door. I shake my head and fall into my bed, trying to make myself realize he isn't my problem. But he is. And there was nothing that'll change that.

*Hours Later*

He never came back, but why did I expect him too? As I got ready for bed, I brushed my teeth, thinking about him. Took a shower, thinking about him. Opened the window. For him. I picked up the sheets and placed them away, if he was to come back, I want to limit him into sleeping with me. Not below me, not because I wanted him to touch me. To be close to me. I just don't want to wake up and stumble onto him. So I clean up my room and lay down. The breeze the outside produces reminding me of him. I go to sleep, thinking of him.

Raven's P.O.V.

Zabrina hadn't made it to my house for unknown reasons, and when i tried to call, I got voice mail. So I went to sleep after calling my mom, something happened, The Nerds messed up, they forgot to make sure my attendance was perfected and the admins couldn't get to my mothers phone but they did, and believe me. My mother was pissed. So pissed that I shall be expecting her, next week.

I promised myself i would go to school eventually and i saw no better reason than to go today. If i hadn't gone today, someone in my family would find out, and either way they will. But It'd be nice to delay the blow. When the time came to get up, I actually felt refreshed as i dragged my ass to the closet. An outfit was already there hung, and I think, I look good. After taking vitamins, eating, watching TV and other remedies to keep my food down, I headed to my car. Locking my house, I begin to break down as the thought of the punishments to come with my mother and father. They'll be disappointed and probably disown me. I contemplate if i should even still go, but pouted to the driver seat.

Walking in the halls of the school I've been going to for some time now, seems all brand new. It even looks different. I attend my first class and everyone stares at me. Which at first wasn't a problem because when I first got there everyone was freaked there were females in there school, but now it seems odd. But its ordinary, I'm guessing. The teacher greets me with rosy cheeks, he's just as surprised as everyone else. But I look around, and my seat is taken by a kid I've never seen before, and thats a pang in my chest. He asks the class for a moment, and leads me outside with him.
At the moment, I wasn't sure what to expect, was he going to scream for ditching his class? Ask for an explanation? But what he said to me was what I wasn't, prepared for...
"What are you doing here? You're listed as a drop out."
Yes, the baby put a roadblock in my way to perusing my dream career, but being listed as a drop out student, let alone no longer having the dignity to walk in this school without being unclothed by the hungry eyes of teen boys, but being this, known as a drop out, my hard work basically screwed. Has me dying of laughter.
Because when I am in the deepest pain, I laugh because it has to be unreal. A joke. A game.

A/n
Long time no see strangers, its 3 am here, basically, and i decided to drop this bomb on my night owls and readers who will want to wake up to this! Its impeccably short. I've been stressed. But i can't bring myself to believe i put this book at the bottom of my priorities, its so unreal that its funny! you all are a major part of my life, and well, you all deserve this. So here it is, its not my best but i was rushed. I hope i can update more because i love all your comments, and votes, and i love you all. Thank you. if theres 20 of you so be it, you're my fans, my motivation. I couldn't do it without you, thanks. Keep messaging me, commenting. Voting and sharing, but most of all, stay strong.
I love you. Im always here, message me.
Ashxx. (Btw i need a new Internet best friend. Well best friend period! )