I'm So Sorry. (PLEASE READ YOU NEED TO)

Authors note. 

I promised you guys a chapter marathon on my thanksgiving break. the 26-30, but what happened is that i can't go to my grandparents house. They have this legit computer that has such a better computer, and keyboard and stuff.  I could have used my home computer, but let me just say, i once updated on this and the computer didn't save a thing. Which resulted to typing a whole bunch and i lost a bunch. 

That story was discontinued. And i'm not going through the stress of it all. I'm sorry. I rather not do the marathon then lose all my chapters, and got so mad, and frustrated that i would have discontiued all of this.

It isn't worth it. I won't risk it, i love you all. I hope this is my first & last let down, i can still try to update one or 2 chapters, but i don't think its a good time to promise anything again.. Truly sorry. 

I can only hope my book finishes before Janurary first. I bet you all hate me. I'm so sorry. 

If it turns out i can go to my grandparents i will inform you all. I'll message you and send a message blast to all my followers (Make sure to follow or vote,) . Other then that. I'm sorry. 

Hope you guys will still be on boat with the games. More yet to come. 
 ~Ashxx