Chapter 5: Fool

Ravens p.o.v.

(Start Music Now)

        I got home and saw a note on the table. I dropped my loaded book bag, took of my hoodie and walked over to it. 

It read:

Hey honey, Your father and I had to go to Nebraska for an emergency business trip. We'll be back in two weeks, we expect you to be on your best behavior and to take care of the house. No parties, you know the rules. If you need anything just go next door. Miss. Hamilton knows you're by yourself and offers to take care of you. P.s. They have the Key. :)

 Love you, Mom and Dad.

      I laughed, they thought I'd go over Miss, Hamilton's house on choice. That disgusting son of hers happens to be trying to take my virginity.  I walk over to the fridge and take out an apple, I bit into it and sighed. 'Was this really happening?' I thought to myself. I looked at the apple then threw at the wall making it smash to pieces, "It wasn't good, anyway." I said trying to make myself feel better about the apple I had just destroyed.

      My dog phoebe had ran to me once she heard the apple drop. Her fur brushing against my leg, she kept walking until she got to the splattered apple. She sniffed it, moved it with her tiny paw,  then began to lick it. I walked to the supply closet and grabbed a broom and dust-pan. I scooted her little body out of the way and picked up the mess.

      When I was done I went upstairs to find a present under my mini Christmas tree, on my nightstand. It was in a sparkly red box. My favorite color, without the sparkles. It said

  'To: Raven From: Your big brother ' 

My brother had left for college two years ago, and hasn't been back since, it's weird that he'd even send me something. I picked it up and opened it. It was a necklace, It had a metal chain, and a rhinestone heart colored red. It has a keyhole in the middle and it looks like that's where you lock it.

     The heart hadn't yet been put together. One piece was over at one end of the box and the other over there. It looked as if it was a broken heart. A pink purse was dangling from one side of the broken heart. I picked the necklace up being careful and put it on. I clicked it together and admired the way it looked on me. I sat on my bed and looked at the dangling purse. In small print were the words 'Virginity Game' on the front side. The smile I once had about the sweet little gift, was gone and I was getting red. I tugged on the necklace but it wouldn't break loose!

       I knew what this meant. I had put my own self into the virginity games.

A/N

hey guys this is super late. Like 4 days from when I said was gonna update. But im trying I spent time with family so I had no time to update. And my camera does work! The battery was in wrong.. Stupid me ! But yeah ! I plan on updating more often. And as you can see the girls are getting the necklaces. But in all sorts of crazy ways! This is actually important chapters so don't just ignore. There pretty funny. And by funny I mean the so stupid its funny . Haha so yeah and you might've seen my votes go down and reads go down also, but that's because I deleted 3 authors notes and it really effected  my ratings so I was asking myself why did I do that but I know I have to bring my reads up and votes up so please, please, vote. PLEASE that's what I really want and need you to do. Um but thank you I am so grateful for all of you. Thank You

Stay Strong!

Edited -July 2nd 15

Virginity game: Not gonna happenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें