Chapter 11: Nerds

Nicole's P.O.V.

          We clearly didn't come up with solutions. All we really did was name all the stuff to fear. We were handicap to our personal needs. Like going to the store, we can't do that, we will be halfway through the door and already trying to chew the necklace off. It'd be too annoying. 

           Nobody has thought of taking a shower with it. All to scared the GPS will have a spaz attack and stop working and cause the necklace to uncontrollably vibrate. That's too risky.

           And now I'm sitting here calling the school's five nerds, asking for a favor. Not to unlock our necklaces, cause we have already tried with a ton of keys.

          But to help with the vibrating situation. When one picked up the phone he totally knew what I was talking about. Not about the whole game, but the necklace. The schools weren't buzzing about how we have dog chains around our necks. If they were, they were as clueless as we are, because they were missing the whole point.

          But the one talking knew more about the necklace, and what was in it. 

          "I'll start on some stuff right now. " He says. I smile and hang up. I lay back. Soon, I get back up and start a bath. After undressing, I hold onto the dangling purse making sure it doesn't get wet. I close my eyes when I sink into the warm water. I haven't had a bath in years! I found it gross, but i really needed one right now. I had no choice.

I sighed, clutched onto the purse charm some more. My eyes to open as I wash and hop out. 

I'm missing something, I know I am. It's annoying, as i try and go to sleep.

~

A/N

I Love you all so much I'm updating again. Haha, please leave comments! I may not respond but I see them. Trust me i do. And its nice to know you guys enjoy my book I've had a couple fans reach It but all of you guys together would be amazing. So please comment and inbox me! :) 

~ Ashxx

Vote. comment. Follow. Share.

Edited. 10/24/15