Chapter 27: Jump start

MORNING: {(CURRENT DAY) {BASICALLY THIS IS NICOLES AND REEDS MORNING . EVERYTHING'S LINING UP NOW. }

NICOLES P.O.V.

I woke up to see Reed shirtless, on the floor. I smile at him. He wasn't snoring at all. The night before, we literally crashed. I promise I was on the floor and he was on my bed... I don't remember if and how I got up.

I sit up and stretch. Still in my clothes I was in before. Reed started sturring in his sleep then his eyes opened the first thing he saw, was me. He smiled , pulled my leg and before I know it I'm on the floor beside him. He kisses my forehead and smiles at me then leans in for a kiss. I stop him "Sorry- " I shake my head. 

"No. i could kiss you all day, really. But my breath, it smells as bad as Monday mornings."

He shrugs and slams his lips into mine saying I had bad breath I was hoping, would make him stop. It didn't. 

We were on the verge of kissing when my phone rang, I kissed him one last time. And pulled away. Raven had texted me.  

Raven: Haven't talked to you since last night. You free to come over?

"Wanna go to Ravens? " I ask standing up. He follows. Getting up, he holds my waist from behind, kisses my neck and nods. I bite my lip.

"Do you need a change of clothes?" He was currently shirtless and in Athletic shorts, I'll just put on what I had." He starts removing my tank top and soon my chest is bare. His lips kissed my neck, to my collarbone and then to my breasts, {a/n: I like the word boob, but i want to sound sophisticated}

I moan and lay down, him following me. He gets on top of me, and starts all over. 3  minutes pass of him just on me . I break away, smile at him & get up. I walk to my mirror in the attached bathroom and frown there was a note;

Don't let him touch you Nicole. 

                    ~Your conscience 

I remember earlier I had promise to keep that night clean. I mean it's not night anymore... It's afternoon. I bite my tongue, trying to not scream and get into the shower, 

*After shower.*

I put the towel around me and sigh. I walk out and get attacked by Reed. He chuckles when I squeal.

"Is this wrong?" I ask him. His face turns, the smile he once had turned to a serious frown. 

"Were just playing around, I promise, I won't take your virginity without both of us being ready, which could be awhile." I smile and he kisses me. He holds my waist through the towel and turns me around, my toweled butt is pressed against his privates. 

"Take the towel off. I promise I won't do anything... Regretful. " 

"Didn't we just talk about not taking virginites?" I say, a little disappointed that he already wanted to break his promise.

"I'm not gonna do oral, anal, or anything ending with sex. So I'm not puncturing your virginity."

"Nothing over than my hips though." I say. I was gonna let him see my chest, I mean he had before, what makes a difference. 

"Don't you trust me with the other half?" He asked. I could hear, how sad he was beginning to be. 

"Yeah but.. Okay! Whatever, sure."

I turn around drop the towel and laugh when he goes to see my vagina but she's panties. 

"Nicole! Take em off!"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna See!" He whines. 

"Why do you need to see??!!?" 

He sighs, and turns around . I felt a pang of guilt then dropped my pink undies. 

He turned around, towards me and I press my naked body against him. He makes a slight gasp but then starts kissing me when I slam my lips on his. 

Surprisingly, he still picks me up without my coverage on my lower half so my clit is pressed against his abs. He carries me to my bed and his hands roam everywhere. 

When he starts kissing me after a 2 second break, his hands, over my vagina, spreading the lips apart. He works his finger over the top of my clit sending me into shock but I continue to moan. 

The second his finger goes in I whimper, then gasp and push him off. I hide my body under the ruffled covers and pout.

"I'm sorry. At least-"

"At least? You said you wouldn't do anything to puncture my virginity! "

"It was just my finger!" He cried out.

I stare at him and hold in a cry. I hide my body under the ruffled sheets. He gets under the covers too and tries to hold me. I push him away again. He gets up and goes to my drawers, gets out new panties  a bra, then shorts and a top. He walk to the side of my bed and starts to dress me. Eventually I corporate and I'm fully clothed. He attempts to kiss my forehead. I sit up in silence.

"You ready to go? " I nod and he goes to hold my hand. I give it to him in doubt. We get in the car and connect over the cupholder again. Silence fell as I drove.

"Last night you had me laying in your bed and on the floor so i put you on your own bed. "

He broke the silence.

I blush, but keep my eyes on the road.

Our relationship was confusing, it had been 3 years. I met Reed freshman year, we talked. He was the Sean to my Jordanna. Then I heard how he was messing with drugs sophomore year and we texted only when necessary. Now were touching each other, making out and sleeping in the same room.

When he entered the briefing. The day the Virginity games started; I didn't even recognize him. He looked so... clean.

"When was the last time you did drugs?"

He tensed up.

"Uh. 8 or 7 months ago. Why?"

I nodded.

"Oh. Just because...

He slouched and I stared ahead.

Waiting for a red light to turn Green.  

A/N you guys deserve this. Congratulations on this little sneak peak. Thanks . I love you
Stay strong
Stay active
Vote. Comment. Follow. And share!

Ashxx