Authors note.

I am really rude for saying that I was gonna update but didn't.
Lots of things are happening right now preventing, me from updating
•My brother is in boot camp for the marines and is across the country and I'm communicating to him through letter which right now is a substitute for writing.
•School is getting in the way of alot of things including my self confidence. and writing.
•I dont feel as if my stories are entertaining anymore, you guys dont vote, read, nor comment and I cant read minds.
•My friends are turning on me in the nick of time without any reasons.  which is very frustrating and im sure you all know how that is.
•Theres constant hate coming towards me at school so that's anotyer reason.
•Everytime I write up a story on paper its 4 pages long (tiring...) and on keyboard and wattpad its only 1 page. so I feel like im lazy as shit. but to make me look good read this on your phone.
•its may and people are graduating and that takes a long time to prepare for especially when theres tons of family graduating and parties to turn up at.

Those are my excuses im sorry and plan to update soon.
comment on my 3rd chapter before this one, it motivates:)

stay strong

~Ashxx