Chapter 15: Plays

NICOLE'S P.O.V.

      An unfamiliar boy entered the room, I can only identify three. .The others I just know from the basketball games. I saw Chelsea's face redden as Jake came into the room, with a smug smirk. His eyes was on me and I had the sudden urge to throw up.

     Zach got done explaining the other two quickly, but we were all going for number one. The camera. We weren't planning on going to nude beaches, or having sex, period. And there was no reason for guys to change in front of us. we may not have our own locker room for gym, but there is a girls bathroom we change in down in the basement. No problem, and there hasn't been one so far. He gave us the remotes and we exchanged necklaces. The remote had all types of buttons on them. It was kinda fascinating... Max stood up with a handbook and Zach made his way to the guys so that he could install the app for them to stalk us with. I put the remote away safely in my pocket and got comfortable standing against a table.

     "Okay, welcome. All of you are here for the signing of contracts and to hear me read off the rules, that you will go home with. " Max voice boomed throughout the room. "But first we are to introduce all of you. They're are only 4 guys and 5 girls. One of the girls will be tie breakers just in case, or just a leftover challenge. The boys names are Jake, Reed, Nick, and Sean. Just in case you didn't know. The girls names are Jordanna, Nicole, Abigail, Raven and Chelsea, Jake's piece is Raven, Reeds piece is Jordanna, Sean's piece is Chelsea and Nick's piece is Abigail. Nicole you're the Challenge."

      Jordanna freaked "What? " Sean said the same thing. I knew Sean because Jordanna and him have been  best friends since in diapers, and has had a liking towards each other since 8th grade. Were juniors now... I had think the two were planning on taking each other's virginity. But she was putting up a show for looks. That's why she was so lied back about it losing her virginity, because Sean was gonna be the one to take it.

      "Yes, the person to put the necklace on you is your player. Jake put it on three girls but only got Raven. If Sean hadn't have requested to put the necklaces on one of you guys then it'd be different. But anyways we have to start with the rules.

1. You cannot intoxicate a game piece and take her virginity.
That is rape. 

2. You must use protection.

3. The sex has to be willing. If not it's labeled as rape. -" Max was gonna continue, but Raven rose her hand to excuse herself to the bathroom. When she left, the door made an echoing sound and caught Jake's attention, because he looked up and realized his piece was gone and Max was still reading rules. He pressed play to the music that he was listening to and looked down at his phones screen as in resume.

       "Since Raven's been excused we'll skip to contracts until she's back. Boys will sign three, girls will sign four. The boys will sign one that states, they can't mistreat our technology and override for no reason, the other will be one that says you've been tested for sexual transmitted diseases, and the last one for one that says they won't snitch on us for being an accessories to this game."

     Jake suddenly twitched which distracted us all. He looked up, scanned the room. Then asked if he could use the restroom, real quick. Max said yes and asked the other three to step up and sign a contract as Jake left the room.

Raven hadn't returned but it's a long way to the basement from here. She's probably just wrapping up.

       The boys signed  the contracts and attached the paper that had there STD test. All were negative,

       I looked towards the door when I heard a faint scream. It was Raven and I ran out the door and to her as fast as possible.

Edited. 10/24/15