Chapter 7: Attitude

• Dedicated to Rodney Simms

                                                        Jordanna's P.O.V.

    When I get out of the school building, I walk towards the nearest player in the Virginity Games. I found Reed, and stuck my hand out. He looked at me like I was nuts. He looked at my hand, then at me, then at my hand. "Can I help you?" I put my hand away on my hips. "Really? I know there is some type of charm or something. I've read about this stuff!" There was a smirk forming on his face. I tried to figure out what he was thinking, not entirely sure why he looked so devious. " Oh, you mean this?" He said raising a blue heart necklace.  I grabbed it, looked at it. Read what was in small print and put it on my neck, not yet connecting it. I sighed and saw my Virginity flash in front of my eyes. I laughed at my stupid joke and then heard a click.

    Reed came up to me and whispered "Welcome, babe."

Then I said,

"Game On."

A/N

Short and sweet.

Different Eh? SO I was at portillo's and there was a bunch of cute boys and lemme just say I embarrassed myself. Don't I always? Anyway its been 3 days almost! Wow! I do have a life! Sorry if that was to long but you've waited longer.  so don't act surprised. But yeah this was short and boring not much really happened, but you can tell everybody's personality by there chapter. Some people can't view my chapters? I got a message saying that. Did anybody have a problem with viewing it?

But if you guys want the boys p.o.v. keep waiting cause its coming! Then I wanted to say that I am doing free book covers for people but I want YOU guys to make me a book cover. So inbox me if you want me to make a cover and inbox me if you want to make me a book cover ill give you all the info and stuff. And if you make me a cover you will have a chapter dedicated to you and a shoutout plus you can guest star in one of the chapters. Or you may be permanent idk but that would mess my whole plot so we have to see! Thank you guys and the contest stops when I pick ONE so yeah

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Stay Strong!

Love Ashxx

VOTE PLEASE! AND FOLLOW

Edited - July 2nd 15