Chapter 18: 2 weeks

~Authors note: Hey guysm, today my brother went to the marine corp boot camp, pretty cool right? But i cried a lot. He'll be gone for 3 months and is across the country! That'll be the longest and the farthest i've ever been away from my brother. Pray for him and me? And everyone else in a hard situation?

~2 Weeks Later~

NICOLES P.O.V.

The next day after the incident, Raven stayed at home and Jordanna stayed with her.

We all were devestated about what  had happened.. But the guys didn't care. We still had the games even though raven can no longer play, she's supposed to be happy, but she's only depressed.

It's all over her face. When we had to go to the reading of the rules the second attempt 3 days before today, and then go to school, we found her lying on her bed, crying and eating kit-kats. While watching a pretty little liars and vampire diaries marathon.

Talk about sad. (A/N Don't mean to offend..)

And today we today were yet to see if she's mopping or if she is alright.

RAVENS P.O.V.

I knew what my friends were thinking about all these days. That i'm slowly dying. Or getting some type of disorder. I'm Not. I'm simply just another girl that is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Yes, I've cried a whole lot. But not like they think I do.

Yeahy, it doesn't neccesarily mean I'm not depressed or something but I know my case isn't serious. I cry only when I know school is letting out. I watch marathons cause what can I do? It's my entertainment. I eat, maybe not the healthiest foods but I eat. I cry cause I know my friends are back to be bothersome.

When my stomach jumps between thoughts, i rush to the bathroom and I through up. Barely making the toilet. Not cool. I wipe my face and look into the mirror. I stare at my horrid reflection. Okay, maybe my friends don't just think I'm depressed because of my actions. My face also looks a mess. Something catches my eye as I'm about to walk out of the bathroom. The pregnancy tests Jake gave me.

I bite my lip debating on wether or not I should take it. I can't possibly be pregnant...

bah, scratch that, I can easily be pregnant. The urges to through up. Night sweats. And the cravings don't help. I reach for it and look at the box. I sigh, 4 tests. I read the directions and obediently wait 3 minutes for all. Nervous to see the results.

2 minutes later I'm eating pickles and peanut butter. The next minute I'm throwing it all up. I look at my watch after cleaning my face. It's time to look at a life-changing result. I look at the digital screen of all four, and  they're all a

+

Which means I'm gonna be adding a little one to this world.

A/N

Yesh I updated . Suprise? I'm not on spring break yet so there won't be many updates. Next week it will probably be 2 updates a day! Woo hoo! Anyways, yes my brother is going to the military. And I just wanted you guys to pray for us. Thanks!

Lots of love!

Stay Strong

~Ashxx